- Over the past nine months, 19 creators have been hatching innovative journalistic projects at the iMEdD incubator, leveraging the organization’s expertise, strategic guidance, and tools.
- Now, even more people with disabilities will have the opportunity to experience the unique sense of freedom offered by sailing and contact with the sea, thanks to the “Hellenic Wind4all” program, a major new initiative by the Hellenic Sailing Federation.
- Our pilot is the strangest butterfly in Athens, and our destination is the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- An upcoming conference presented by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute will examine the role faith can play in bringing people together to engage in democracy and civic life.
- What will the withdrawal of United States forces from Syria mean for the situation there and for the region more broadly? What’s the U.S.’s next move?
- His oceanic curiosity invites us to renew our own, to see our world with freshly inquisitive eyes and let our minds roam untrammeled.
- On Friday, December 6, Madison Square Boys and Girls hosted its 53rd annual Christmas Tree Ball in New York City.
- On Monday, students from Panteion University in Athens dove into an immersive week of workshops with policy experts and multimedia producers at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington, D.C.
- On December 7 and 8, a workshop on “Contemporary Photojournalism” will take place at iMEdD, the incubator for Media Education and Development, in collaboration with Athens Photo World (APW).