- 10 April 2019 / Τhe Visit of Mobile Medical Units to Alonnissos Has Been Completed
A voyage by the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) to the island of Alonnissos was initially scheduled for the end of March, but was postponed due to bad weather. Undeterred, the people who make up the MMU team organized and coordinated a trip to the island a few days later, from April 5 to 9.
- 10 April 2019 / Matt Winkler, Co-Founder of Bloomberg News, at iMEdD
The new non-profit organization iMEdD hosted Matt Winkler, co-founder of Bloomberg News, as a guest speaker on Wednesday, April 10th. Mr. Winkler gave a talk about his experiences and thoughts on the “next day” of journalism.
- 10 April 2019 / Architectural League of New York hosts President’s Medal Dinner
On Tuesday, April 9, the Architectural League of New York hosted its annual President’s Medal Dinner gala. Ford Foundation president Darren Walker was honored with this year’s President’s Medal.
- 08 April 2019 / DIAZOMA Association Μeeting Explores “Obligation” to Restore Ancient Theaters
The DIAZOMA Association for the protection of ancient theaters held the 6th Meeting of its Corporate Members in Sparta, focusing on “The Restoration of the Ancient Theater as a Local, National and Universal Obligation,” for three days, from Friday, April 5 to Sunday, April 7.
- 08 April 2019 / Emergency Financial Support for First-Year Undergraduate Students in Central Greece
A new program from the Region of Central Greece aims to provide financial support for first-year undergraduate students whose families live below the poverty line in the area. The program is part of the Region’s social intervention program, Gefyra.
- 08 April 2019 / Expansion of Special Olympics Ηellas Programming with Support from the SNF
Recently, Alexandra Mega returned from the Special Olympics World Games in Abu Dhabi, having finished 4th in the 100m run. She returned after two unforgettable weeks, proud of her success and full of memories that will last a lifetime.
- 05 April 2019 / Τhe Guardian on Barça Foundation’s FutbolNet program in Lebanon
The Guardian in a recent article features the FutbolNet program as it is being implemented by the Barça Foundation in the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon with the goal of supporting refugee children who have found their way in the refugee camps.
- 05 April 2019 / Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Maryland holds annual Spring Swing
The Maryland Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation will hold its 21st annual Spring Swing on Saturday, April 6 at Baltimore Center Stage.
- 05 April 2019 / City Center On The Move Taps into Audience Enthusiasm in Brownsville Premier
“What do your roots sound like?” asked internationally acclaimed tap dancer and choreographer Ayodelle Casel.