- 30 NOVEMBER 2017 / SNF Supports the Teacher Advisor Platform
Τhe Stavros Niarchos Foundation, in collaboration with IBM, is supporting the electronic platform TeacherAdvisor.org, that offers 1,000 math lessons, strategies, and videos for teachers of grades K-5.
- 29 NOVEMBER 2017 / SNF Internship Program: Call for applications for the Summer and Fall Period 2018
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation launches today a call for applications for the next round of Summer and Fall 2018 internships. The application deadline is Friday, December 29th, 2017.
- 28 NOVEMBER 2017 / Training program on Scratch programming supported by the SNF
The Educational Content, Methodology and Technology Laboratory of the Hellenic Open University implements a series of training, interactive seminars that introduce students and teachers in Primary and Secondary education to fundamental concepts in programming, based on “Scratch”, a visual programming environment.
- 28 NOVEMBER 2017 / The SNF attends event in honor of bone marrow donor volunteers
The Centre of Bone Marrow Donor Volunteers (CBMDP) – “Save a Life” along with the Parents Association of Children with Cancer – Floga, held on Monday, November 27th, 2017, an event to honor Greek bone marrow donors. During the event, bone marrow recipients met with their donors.
- 28 NOVEMBER 2017 / The 2017 Tällberg Global Leaders discuss “Leadership in the 21st Century”
The Tällberg Foundation recently announced the selection of four new Tällberg Global Leaders. They join a select group of individuals from around the world whose work, accomplishments and prospects embody the kind of leadership needed in the 21st century.
- 27 NOVEMBER 2017 / Inauguration of a modern MRI Scanner installed at the University General Hospital of Ioannina, with an exclusive SNF grant
On Monday, November 27th, 2017, the University General Hospital of Ioannina inaugurated a new MRI Scanner with high quality diagnostic imaging capabilities, which has already started full operations in the Radiology Department of the Hospital.
- 27 NOVEMBER 2017 / The City of Athens, in collaboration with UpSocial, presents the project Accelerating Change for Social Inclusion (ACSI), supported by the SNF
On Wednesday, November 29th, 2017, the City of Athens, in collaboration with UpSocial, will present in a public event the social innovations identified through a research and consultation process carried out as part of the Accelerating Change for Social Inclusion (ACSI) project.
- 24 NOVEMBER 2017 / The SNF supports the 11th edition of the Orange Grove’s competition “The Squeeze”
The Orange Grove, established in 2013 by the Dutch Embassy as a workplace, networking and support resource for young entrepreneurs in Greece, held its 11th pitching competition “The Squeeze”.
- 24 NOVEMBER 2017 / Inauguration of the Walk the Plank’s new Cobden Works creative hub, in Salford (UK), with the SNF’s support
On Thursday, November 23th, Walk the Plank inaugurated Cobden Works, UK’s first purpose-built outdoor arts complex, which has been made possible through the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.