11 NOVEMBER 201921 Paid Internship Positions at the SNFCC in Collaboration with the National Library of GreeceThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center SA (SNFCC SA) offers applicants aged 18-35, paid internship opportunities in collaboration with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO).
- This ultramodern STEAM center at the village school, is ready to welcome future scientists big and small.
11 NOVEMBER 2019Digital Media in the 2020 Election & America’s Role in the World with the SNF Agora InstituteWhen Barack Obama was elected to his first term as U.S. President, his campaign’s savvy use of social media was hailed as a canny innovation. Just over a decade later, as his successor runs for reelection, it’s taken for granted that digital media will be integral to the outcome of the election.
- Since 2015, the Africa Business Media Innovators conference has brought together media executives, government officials, journalism experts, and other stakeholders.
- Autumn looks good on Stavros Niarchos Park.
- The civics program Young Citizens and the Constitution will travel to Thessaloniki on November 21 and 22, 2019 for the program’s second Thematic Debate and the third Seminar.
- This isn’t your typical race car. It has no driver, moves and stops under the power of chemical reactions, and reaches speeds of up to 30 meters per minute.
08 NOVEMBER 2019University of Iowa Explores Ugandan Pop Music and Presidential Politics at Journalism BootcampStudents from the University of Iowa will hit the ground running on Monday at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Journalism Bootcamp: Reporting on International Affairs. This session of the intensive weeklong program dives into Ugandan politics, including the role of pop music in presidential politics, as a practicum in international affairs journalism.
- Bloomberg Media Initiative Africa’s Financial Journalism Training Program brings together journalists to build familiarity with capital markets, public policy, and economics and build skills in data analysis, accounting, and journalism. Representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), which supports the program, had a chance to see it in action in Accra, Ghana today.