- Browsing the pages of Nemea and Me, readers are guided through 46 years of archaeological discoveries and research aimed at understanding and protecting Ancient Nemea.
- March is a great time to get out of the house and go on an excursion, and Vamvakou is an ideal destination. Reason number one over the coming Clean Monday three-day weekend: joining a carnival party at the village restaurant, “Voureiko,” over the weekend and flying kites in the Laconian sky on Clean Monday.
- The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here: The National Museum of Contemporary Art (EMST) in Athens is now open!
20 FEBRUARY 2020Our Very Own Andreas Dracopoulos Never Shies Away from the True Spirit of Philanthropy in his Latest Interview in LiFO“Bollocks! In the full sense of the word. There’s no right or left, only the right thing: to serve the public interest and the common good,” responded Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos when asked if ideologies are relevant today.
- As part of the initiative to revive the village of Vamvakou with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Vamvakou Revival and the Greek National Opera (GNO) have joined forces to create a small “hive” of arts and culture in Vamvakou!
- Mali faces one of the highest child and infant mortality rates in the world, but a number of efforts are underway there to improve health outcomes for young people.
- A week for us all to look forward to! Eight captivating, creative and carefree days in June to feed our minds, bodies and souls.
14 FEBRUARY 2020Grant Contract for new SNF General Hospital of Komotini and Amendment to Grant Contract for the Provision of Special Hospital Equipment RatifiedThe Grant Contract between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Greek state for the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini was ratified under law by the Hellenic Parliament on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
- Are you a college student or a recent college graduate exploring career options?