- 19 NOVEMBER 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units and the Sports Excellence Program Visit Patmos
From November 14th to November 18th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units visited the island of Patmos to provide free, comprehensive medical care of high quality and support to the island’s residents.
- 19 NOVEMBER 2018 / No Finish Line, but Lofty Goals at Children & Future Event
From November 10th-18th, Children & Future held their 19th annual No Finish Line event in Monaco.
- 16 NOVEMBER 2018 / Former President of the French Republic François Hollande at the SNFCC
On Friday November 16th, 2018, former French President, François Hollande, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) for the second time, following his first visit in September 2016, on the occasion of the Mediterranean EU countries’ Summit that was held in Athens.
- 16 NOVEMBER 2018 / Pictures of Picture Palaces at the National Building Museum
Of the dozens and dozens of theatres in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. metro areas built in the early 20th century, some have been beautifully restored while others languish in disuse or have been demolished. Baltimore Sun staff photographer Amy Davis captures them all, thriving or moribund, in photographs displayed in a new exhibit in Washington, D.C.
- 16 NOVEMBER 2018 / Open Call for Applications for the Second Round of Athens Digital Lab
Athens Digital Lab (ADL), one of the pioneering urban projects that the municipality of Athens included in the proposal for the prestigious ‘’2018 European Capital of Innovation’’ award, launches the second edition of its competition calling for smart city digital ideas.
- 15 NOVEMBER 2018 / Partnering with the Barça Foundation for Net Progress
There’s no substitute for good teammates.
- 15 NOVEMBER 2018 / National Museum of Contemporary Art’s Press Event Reporting on its Activities Since 2017
On Thursday, November 15, 2018, a Press Conference was held for the presentation of the National Museum of Contemporary Art’s activities carried out in Greece and abroad during 2017-2018, and the announcement of the Museum’s 2019 exhibition programming.
- 15 NOVEMBER 2018 / New York Road Runners Wheelchair Athletes Show their Stuff
On Thursday, November 1st, the young athletes of the Rising New York Road Runners Wheelchair Training Program raced as part of the TCS Run with Champions, cheered on by professional athletes.
- 14 NOVEMBER 2018 / Barça Foundation Reports on Impact of Expansion of FutbolNet Program
On Wednesday, November 14th, representatives from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) joined the Barça Foundation in Barcelona as they presented the results of the FutbolNet program for refugee children in Greece and announce the program’s next step.