18 NOVEMBER 2019America-Israel Cultural Foundation celebrates 80 years, and announces partnership with SNFThe America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF) is celebrating 80 years of providing continuous support to over 13,000 young Israeli artists, and creating a rich and enduring artistic legacy.
- A new exhibition in Berlin invites contemporary Greek artists to explore Athens’s place in European culture today.
- The amendment formally adds the creation of the new SNF General Hospital of Sparta and a suite of other new grants to the Health Initiative.
- This past summer, 15 years after winning the European Football Championship, the Greek Legends 2004 team returned to replay the thrill and joy of their achievement with fans through a series of educational and entertainment events, exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- SOS Children’s Villages Greece emphasizes the importance of deinstitutionalization in caring for children. Based on nationwide demographic data and interviews with those running childcare institutions, SOS Children's Villages has developed a comprehensive two-pronged program focused on interventions in childcare institutions and enhancing successful foster care.
- Dakar organization Samu Social Sénégal works to improve life for children in the Senegalese capital.
- They’re a Congolese dancer and choreographer, an Australian engineer and entrepreneur, and an American physician and humanitarian. Though differing in background and field of work, the winners of the 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize share an optimistic vision for the future and a drive to realize it.
- Watching the next Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Brain Insight Lecture will be far more complicated than you think.
11 NOVEMBER 201921 Paid Internship Positions at the SNFCC in Collaboration with the National Library of GreeceThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center SA (SNFCC SA) offers applicants aged 18-35, paid internship opportunities in collaboration with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO).