- Healthcare is more than treatment and cure. It is dignity, respect, and hope for those in need. This is our belief at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) offers our warmest congratulations to Anna-Kynthia Bousdoukou, who has been honored by the European Communication Institute for the work of the nonprofit organization iMEdD (the incubator for Media Education and Development), whose mission is to support sound, independent journalism through the use of new technologies, as well as her work for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) in relation to the SNF’s efforts to support good journalism.
- How the Future First Began in Russia, the latest event from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University, seems to portend with its title the dawn of a rosy new era. But like so many things on the internet, it’s not what it first seems.
- In opening its Corey Critical Care Pavilion and Kanas Regional Heart Center, the Peconic Bay Medical Center (PBMC) offers the quarter million people living on the East End of Long Island ready access to comprehensive cardiac care and other lifesaving services.
09 JANUARY 2020New Collaborations, New Commissions, and New Communications mark a New Era for the Greek National OperaOne year after announcing a €20 million Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) grant to support the Greek National Opera’s (GNO) artistic outreach and the promotion of its work abroad, the GNO shared a status update.
- BOMB, a nonprofit-published arts magazine, features artist-to-artist interviews between people practicing a variety of disciplines, from writing, to architecture, to dance.
- If there’s one thing the first week of 2020 has proven, it’s that pressing new challenges will continue to unfold, even as long-running ones continue to simmer—from trade tensions, to Brexit, to our climate emergency.
- On December 31, the Christmas World of the SNFCC reached the peak of its glory with a New Year’s Eve celebration that in recent years has become an annual rite for thousands of visitors of all ages from Athens and beyond.
- AFS Intercultural Programs’ Global Citizen Scholarship Program will give 50 high school students from Greece the opportunity to spend a semester on an international exchange, developing cross-cultural literacy and fluency.