- Christian Zervos (1889–1970), publisher, critic, gallery owner, and collector of Greek origin, played a key role in shaping the modern art scene from the period between the two World Wars until the 1970s.
- The "Focus on the Person" educational program, implemented by the Association of Social Responsibility for Children and Youth (SKEP), reached 42,055 students during its two-year collaboration with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), which supported the program with a grant.
- On Saturday, November 30, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) Christmas World came to life in a—literally—dazzling show, with 40.000 visitors joining the festivities!
- Teams of students from Greece and Cyprus took part in this year's F1 in Schools world finals. The finals of the international STEM competition took place from November 22 to 29, 2019, in Abu Dhabi, with 55 teams from around the world competing.
- This New Year’s Day marks the start not only of a new year, but of a new decade too, and this calls for a celebration you will remember for decades to come.
29 NOVEMBER 2019What’s Inside the “Suitcase Full of Sounds and Images” – A Training Project for NGOsOn Thursday, November 28, the organization Karpos hosted an event at the Serafeio Athletic & Community Complex in Athens to celebrate the conclusion of the media literacy training project for NGO trainers entitled “A Suitcase Full of Sounds and Images.”
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) major ongoing Health Initiative in Greece seeks to expand access to quality medical care around the country.
- On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, a presentation of the special re-edition of the book by Patroclos Karantinos, titled “New School Buildings,” will take place at the 70th Elementary School of Athens “Patroclos Karantinos”.
- The Emperor’s Nightingale takes flight and lands in the traditional Laconian village of Vamvakou.