- 01 February 2019 / 5th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, December 31st, 2019, the fifth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 01 February 2019 / iMEdD Opens Application for its Programs
From today, February 1st, to February 28th, 2019, students, graduates, and professionals who share a deep interest in the field of journalism can submit an application to take part in either of two iMEdD programs: the Ideas Zone and the Incubator.
- 01 February 2019 / February 2019 at the SNFCC
The new year is off to a great start at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), and February continues similarly, with a host of events, musical and theatrical performances, lectures, exhibitions, and educational programs.
- 31 January 2019 / Inauguration of Surgical Equipment at KAT General Hospital of Attica
On Thursday January 31st, the KAT General Hospital of Attica held an inaugurational ceremony for new specialized surgical equipment donated by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to the Hospital’s Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microsurgery Clinic.
- 31 January 2019 / SNF Representatives Attend Celebratory Event Hosted by French Ambassador to Greece
On Wednesday, January 30th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended a celebratory event hosted by the Ambassador of France, Christophe Chantepy. SNF Board of Directors member Giorgos Agouridis and Ambassador Vassilis Kaskarelis, Advisor to the SNF Board of Directors, attended the event on behalf of the SNF.
- 30 January 2019 / DIALOGUES: Chinese New Year
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s DIALOGUES series, carrying on the festive atmosphere of Christmas, welcomed the New Year with an event dedicated to the Chinese New Year.
- 30 January 2019 / Next Stop for the Mobile Medical Units: Sidirokastro, Messinia
Following a series of visits to remote Greek islands including their latest visit to the island of Schoinousa, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) changed course, heading to the Peloponnese and to the semi-mountainous village of Sidirokastro in Messinia.
- 29 January 2019 / A Discussion with Three U.S. Governors at the SNF Agora Institute
On Monday, January 28th, three U.S. governors—the Republican Governor of Maryland, Larry Hogan, the Democratic Governor of Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf, and the Republican Governor of New Hampshire, Chris Sununu—had an open, public discussion on cooperation across party lines in these states where the opposing party controls the legislature.
- 29 January 2019 / “George Zongolopoulos: The Vision of Public Sculpture” Exhibition at the SNFCC
From January 28th to May 31st, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), in collaboration with the George Zongolopoulos Foundation, is organizing the first exhibition exclusively dedicated to public sculptures installed by iconic artist George Zongolopoulos, with the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).