- 03 June 2019 / Ithaca College Reports for Duty at the CSIS Journalism Bootcamp
Students from Ithaca College embarked today on an intensive, immersive weeklong journey into the world of international affairs journalism.
- 03 June 2019 / Pullman Artspace Lofts Τopped Οff in Chicago
Minneapolis-based organization Artspace is helping a Chicago community with a rich and interesting history build for a new phase in its collective life.
- 01 June 2019 / June: The Month of the Summer Nostos Festival at the SNFCC
It’s June and nostalgia for last year’s Summer Nostos Festival has transformed into excitement for this year’s event, hosted by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF). In 22 days, this beloved institution of Greek summer returns to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), an open public space created and lovingly supported by the SNF.
- 31 May 2019 / Open Invitation to the Residents of the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis for the Presentation of the New Hospitals created through an SNF Grant
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in collaboration with the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis, invite you to two open discussions on the creation of the New General Hospital of Komotini – SNF and the University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki – SNF, respectively, which will be designed, constructed, and fully outfitted through a grant by the SNF.
- 31 May 2019 / In Μemory of Dr. André Gerolymatos
It is with great sadness that we share news of the passing of André Gerolymatos, who was Professor of History and Director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada.
- 30 May 2019 / Call for applications for Hospital for Special Surgery training programs
New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) is respected as a world leader in orthopedics and rheumatology, performing more than 30,000 surgical procedures each year.
- 30 May 2019 / Shedia Home: A Home for Εmployment, Empowerment, and Social Innovation
The plans for Shedia Home have become a reality, and now it is officially opening its doors to the public, in the heart of the city’s historic center. Homemade flavors, coffee and cocktails, workshops, issues of the Shedia magazine and creations by “Shedia Art” for sale, await us in this special home, located on 56 Kolokotroni and 2 Nikiou Streets.
- 29 May 2019 / Virtual Museum of Greek Immigration to Canada launches at McGill
It’s the dawn of a new era for Hellenic studies at McGill University in Montreal.
- 29 May 2019 / A Mythological Celtic king, James Earl Jones, and the Public Discourse on Aging
It may have premiered on St. Stephen’s Day in 1606, but it’s still inspiring timely conversations.