- 30 April 2020 / Johns Hopkins to Expand Pandemic Data Tracking with Support from SNF
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, Johns Hopkins University has served as a trusted source for timely, accurate data on the spread of the virus, available in a readily comprehensible form. Now, with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Hopkins is expanding their COVID-19 resources with new testing information and analysis.
- 30 April 2020 / Network for Children’s Rights Youth Center Home Edition
The top priority for the Network for Children’s Rights (NCR) Youth Center in the midst of the pandemic has been to maintain as much of its programming—and momentum—engaging and supporting the youth as much as possible.
- 29 April 2020 / SNF DIALOGUES Webcast: Infodemic
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) DIALOGUES held an open discussion with journalists on the quantity and quality of information circulating in the midst of the pandemic.
- 29 April 2020 / Summer Nostos Festival RetroFuture Edition: Online June 21 – 28, 2020
It’s going to be a weird summer, so let’s get together to make it good-weird. What can past visions of the future—uncannily accurate or wildly wrong—teach us? How can experiences we had when the present was still future inform our experience of our present future? And where's my AI butler, already?
- 28 April 2020 / Rockefeller University COVID-19 Research Receives Additional $3M from SNF
The Rockefeller University and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) today announced a $3 million expansion of their longstanding partnership for research and medicine, bolstering Rockefeller’s round-the-clock research initiatives related to COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes it.
- 28 April 2020 / SNF Global Relief Initiative of $100 Million to Help Alleviate the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Responding to the severe and unprecedented challenges posed around the globe by COVID-19, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has announced a major new initiative which aims to help address the impacts of the pandemic.
- 28 April 2020 / Greek Language Tools from SFU Gain Imprimatur of Greek Government through New Initiative
A suite of apps for young Greek language learners from Simon Fraser University (SFU) forms the basis of the new initiative with the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 15 April 2020 / Adapting to Dramatically Altered Needs, Grantees Persevere in Delivering on Mission
As COVID-19 continues to dramatically reshape the needs and challenges we face, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) incredible grantee partners are adapting their work accordingly.
- 09 April 2020 / DIALOGUES: Waiting to Connect
In April, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) DIALOGUES are launching a series of online discussions on the new realities and challenges of everyday life.