- 01 March 2021 / First Stop as the Mobile Medical Units Continue their Visits throughout Greece: Amorgos
After a temporary pause in their schedule of regular visits to remote areas in Greece due to the pandemic, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) are setting sail once again, this time for the island of Amorgos.
- 25 February 2021 / Lincoln Center to Launch New Outdoor Venues and Programming as part of Landmark Collaboration with SNF
- 23 February 2021 / Getting Teachers in Rural Schools the Resources They Need through DonorsChoose
DonorsChoose provides a platform for people to make donations in support of individual projects designed by teachers at public schools around the United States to improve the learning experience for their students.
- 23 February 2021 / Spotlight on 25 Years of Grantmaking: Notes from SNF Program Officer Aristi Stathakopoulou
- 23 February 2021 / ReGeneration Academy for Food Innovation. By New Agriculture New Generation
For the second consecutive year, New Agriculture New Generation is hosting an innovative academy in collaboration with ReGeneration. The Academy offers young scientists up to 29 years of age the necessary tools and network to work in the Agrifood sector in Greece, in which there is an ever-increasing demand for personnel with specialized knowledge and skills.
- 19 February 2021 / New Publication about the Architectural Heritage of Athens by MONUMENTA
Tracing the Architecture of Athens. Recording and documenting buildings from the period between 1830 and 1940”. Read about the 1,620 buildings documented by MONUMENTA through its research over the last 6 years with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 18 February 2021 / DIALOGUES Parontes (Present): Is the news on lockdown?
An open SNF DIALOGUES discussion delved into journalism in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, as part of iMEdD’s virtual Journalism Forum.
- 18 February 2021 / A Conversation with Stacey Abrams through the SNF Paideia Program at Penn
Stacey Abrams, the first Black woman to become a major party gubernatorial candidate in the U.S., one of the World’s Most Powerful Women in 2020 according to Forbes, and a force in determining the current makeup of the Senate, will join a conversation at the University of Pennsylvania cohosted by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Paideia Program.
- 17 February 2021 / SNF Small Business Growth & Recovery Fund Launched by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and SNF
Striving to help address economic inequities, the fund will support U.S. small businesses, focusing on those owned by traditionally underserved groups by providing better access to capital through grants that do not need to be repaid.