- 06 FEBRUARY 2020 / The SNF Health Initiative: Improving Healthcare to Improve Life
Healthcare is a necessary good for all people; from the very young to the very old, from big cities to remote islands.
- 05 FEBRUARY 2020 / SNF Sees Access to Culture as a Necessity for All
More than 500 people gathered in Athens to discuss the critical importance of access to cultural resources.
- 04 FEBRUARY 2020 / Sanctuary of Asklepios in Epidaurus Yields New Discoveries
The Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus was the most important healing center of the ancient Hellenic world and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- 01 FEBRUARY 2020 / February in Vamvakou
February may be cold, but at least spring is around the corner!
- 31 JANUARY 2020 / The SNFCC is Long on Offerings for the Shortest Month
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) continues its strong start to 2020 with yet another exciting monthly program of events for all ages.
- 29 JANUARY 2020 / "Singing in the Brain", the Latest SNF Brain Insight Lecture at Columbia
The sun is up, the birds are singing, and Dr. Sarah Woolley is learning how young humans develop the ability to communicate using their voices.
- 29 JANUARY 2020 / SNF Scholar Recognized at Trinity Laban Showcase
Every year, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance’s faculty nominate exceptional young musicians studying there to take part a Gold Medal Showcase, celebrating their talent.
- 29 JANUARY 2020 / Lanthimos Goes to the Opera
Internationally acclaimed Greek director Yorgos Lanthimos has begun work on a new short film production in Greece, a joint commission by the Greek National Opera (GNO) and the non-profit NEON.
- 29 JANUARY 2020 / Art Made Under the Volcano Comes to Brooklyn
New York crowds with fascinating museums: the Met, MoMA, and now the Transient Museum of a Thousand Conversations.