- 05 JUNE 2018 / Inauguration of a Vehicle, Granted by SNF to a Special School for Deaf - Ηearing Impaired Children in Athens
On Wednesday, June 6th, 2018, the Special School for Deaf - Ηearing Impaired Children in Argyroupolis, Athens, holds a theatrical performance titled “The Αdventures of Odysseus”, as part of its ceremony for the end of the school year.
- 04 JUNE 2018 / Football Festival at the SNFCC in Collaboration with the Barça Foundation
On Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 200 refugee children that participate in Barça Foundation’s FutbolNet methodology program in Greece had the opportunity to play and train alongside Giovanni Silva De Oliveira, former football player of FC Barcelona.
- 01 JUNE 2018 / Athens Open Schools Celebrate the End of the School Year
On Thursday, May 31st, 2018, the innovative Open Schools program of the Municipality of Athens, which is implemented with the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation in collaboration with Athens Partnership, celebrated the end of the school year at the 26th Elementary Open School of Kipseli.
- 31 MAY 2018 / 18th Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture of the Peterson Institute for International Economics
On Wednesday, May 30th, 2018, the Peterson Insitute for International Economics hosted the 18th Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture at their headquarters in Washington, DC.
- 30 MAY 2018 / Lincoln Center’s American Songbook Gala 2018
On Tuesday, May 29th, 2018, Lincoln Center hosted its annual American Songbook Gala. Supporters of Lincoln Center were in attendance, including representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundatiοn (SNF).
- 29 MAY 2018 / 29th General Assembly and Conference of the European Foundation Centre (EFC)
The 29th annual General Assembly and Conference of the European Foundation Centre (EFC), a central meeting point for the European and international philanthropy sector, takes place from May 29th to May 31st, in Brussels, the heart of Europe.
- 29 MAY 2018 / SNF Grantee, Cousteau Divers, Joins Forces with Diving Partners for the Creation of the First Marine Protected Area in Santorini
On World Oceans Day, June 8th, 2018, Cousteau Divers, the organization founded by Pierre-Yves Cousteau, together with the Healthy Seas Initiative, Ghost Fishing and Atlantis Dive Center will carry out the first ever ghost net removal mission at the marine protected area (MPA) of Santorini.
- 29 MAY 2018 / The SNF Supports Greenwich International Film Festival 2018
The Greenwich International Film Festival (GIFF) will run from Thursday, May 31st, through Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 25 MAY 2018 / Inauguration of the Renovated Christodoulio Girls Orphanage with the SNF’s Support
On Thursday, May 24th, 2018, Christodoulio Girls Orphanage held the inauguration of its renovated center, which was made possible through the support of Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).