- On Thursday, May 28th, 2020, the 18th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place online between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- The SNF DIALOGUES discussed the future of arts and culture and the new picture emerging in the midst of the pandemic. Major figures from Greece’s arts and culture scene assessed the extraordinary period we are living through.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has offered a paid internship program continuously since 2009.
- Honoring his exceptional dedication and presence in advancing the cause of scientific research, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation are renaming the program to provide support for promising research in Greece in memory of Theodore Papazoglou. Dr. Papazoglou passed away earlier this month after a battle with COVID-19.
- A journalistic chronicle by iMEdD captures the first days of a “new normal” immediately following lifting of the lockdown in Greece.
- Long-run predictions about AI and humanity’s shared future? Check.
- Columbia University has announced the latest class of Fellows it will welcome to its Institute for Ideas and Imagination in Paris. Lead support for the Institute, part of the University’s Paris Global Center, was provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- The StaEllinika initiative, announced in April by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, serves as the platform of suite of apps for young Greek language learners developed through Simon Fraser University (SFU).
- The SNF DIALOGUES discussed the impacts of COVID-19 on the global economy and what comes next. SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos spoke about the responsibility of foundations and the role of younger generations.