- On January 30, 2020, the French Institute of Greece will hold a Night of Ideas, an annual event organized simultaneously in 89 countries that celebrates the flow of ideas between countries, cultures, disciplines, and generations.
- Live theater’s greatest assets as an experience—its intimacy, the fact that each performance represents a singular instance that won’t be repeated—also make it difficult to access as an education resource. A relatively new project from London’s National Theatre that makes high-quality recordings of world-class theater performances available on-demand to educators is now available free of charge for state schools around the United Kingdom.
- The first Greek film with sound and speech, considered lost for many decades, was found in the Cinémathèque Française archives. It now returns to the big screen at Stavros Niarchos Hall with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), through a collaboration between the Greek Film Archive Foundation and the Greek National Opera (GNO).
- At the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) we believe that culture is a necessity.
- The new Museum at the Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens officially opened on Sunday, January 19, in presence of His Excellency The President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopios Pavlopoulos, and his Beatitude the Archbishop of Athens and All Greece, Hieronymus.
- Healthcare is more than treatment and cure. It is dignity, respect, and hope for those in need. This is our belief at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) offers our warmest congratulations to Anna-Kynthia Bousdoukou, who has been honored by the European Communication Institute for the work of the nonprofit organization iMEdD (the incubator for Media Education and Development), whose mission is to support sound, independent journalism through the use of new technologies, as well as her work for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) in relation to the SNF’s efforts to support good journalism.
- How the Future First Began in Russia, the latest event from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University, seems to portend with its title the dawn of a rosy new era. But like so many things on the internet, it’s not what it first seems.
- In opening its Corey Critical Care Pavilion and Kanas Regional Heart Center, the Peconic Bay Medical Center (PBMC) offers the quarter million people living on the East End of Long Island ready access to comprehensive cardiac care and other lifesaving services.