- 17 September 2019 / Open call: New Cycle of the SNFCC Internship Program
Are you aged 18-35 and interested in gaining insight into the ways a dynamic, multi-functional cultural organization operates?
- 16 September 2019 / iMEdD Incubator Welcomes New Proposals
Do you have an idea for an innovative journalistic project? This could be the right time to make it happen.
- 13 September 2019 / English National Ballet Raises the Βarre with New Facilities
After years of making the most of suboptimal facilities, English National Ballet is moving to a purpose-built new home. Its new premises quadruple the space at its disposal, allowing world-class artists room to exercise and share their talents to the fullest.
- 12 September 2019 / New York City Expands Mental Health and Jobs Support for Residents
Jobs-Plus helps New Yorkers find employment, gain financial savvy, and strengthen community ties. Connections to Care aims to get New Yorkers the mental health care they need by working through existing community-based organizations (CBOs). Both programs are set for major expansion.
- 10 September 2019 / Mastering the Art of French Cooking is Just the Beginning for these Women
Haute cuisine is not an obvious ingredient for a recipe for social and economic empowerment. But Women & Top Chefs, a project of Marseilles-based Association Départ’s La Table de Cana organization, turns the rarified environment of elite kitchens into incubators for social progress.
- 10 September 2019 / At SNF Agora Institute’s Democracy Dialogues: Not your Grandmother’s Moral Outrage
Is our consumption of digital and social media changing the how we experience moral outrage? This is the type of question, bearing urgently on the health of our democracies that the Democracy Dialogues series strives to address.
- 09 September 2019 / Chamber Music Leaves the Chamber: Live from Lincoln Center in Greece
Music is not meant to be sequestered in concert halls. For more than forty years, Live from Lincoln Center has helped beam marquis performances into living rooms around the United States. Through a partnership with the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, the performances themselves have left the concert hall, venturing outside of the United States for the first time and traveling to Greece. Support for this international milestone for Live from Lincoln Center was provided through an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 09 September 2019 / A Ball For All
Soccer is one of the games most widely played and enjoyed by young people around the world. However, some children, such as children who are blind or visually impaired, do not have this opportunity. Or rather, they haven’t had the opportunity until very recently.
- 09 September 2019 / New Cohort of SNF Interns Announced
The selection process for the fall 2019 and winter 2020 sessions of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Internship Program has been completed. Below are the names of the candidates selected for the program: