- 28 DECEMBER 2018 / The Αpplication Process for the SNF Internship Program for Winter and Summer 2019 has concluded
The application process for the SNF internship program for winter 2019 (Jan. 14th – Mar. 5th) and summer 2019 (May 13th – Aug. 2nd) has now concluded.
- 27 DECEMBER 2018 / My Greek Table Season 2 to Air Across the U.S.
Following a popular first season broadcast to nearly every part of the country, My Greek Table with Diane Kochilas will premier its second season in early January.
- 22 DECEMBER 2018 / Hellenic Army Celebrated Graduation of Officers of the First Order
On Friday, December 21st, 2018, the Hellenic Army held a graduation ceremony for Officers of the First Order from the Class of 2022 and celebrated its 190th anniversary.
- 21 DECEMBER 2018 / All I Want for Christmas… is June (and SNFestival 2019)!
The countdown has started: 4 days until Christmas and 184 days until Summer Nostos Festival 2019.
- 20 DECEMBER 2018 / Happy holidays from our family to yours!
- 19 DECEMBER 2018 / DIALOGUES: Katerina Vrana: I nearly died laughing
The December DIALOGUES event, "Katerina Vrana: I nearly died laughing" featured a discussion with stand-up comedian Katerina Vrana.
- 17 DECEMBER 2018 / Inauguration of a New Hall for the Sunday Schools of the Holy Church of Saint George of Elefsina
The renovation and purchase of equipment for the creation of a new Hall, for the Sunday Schools of the Holy Church of Saint George of Elefsina, has recently been completed, with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation. The inauguration of the new Hall took place on Saturday, December 15th.
- 17 DECEMBER 2018 / Colorful New Life for Saint Spyridon Church of Nice
On Saturday, December 15th, a ceremony was held at Saint Spyridon Greek Orthodox Church of Nice to celebrate renovations made to the church and unveil a new donor plaque.
- 17 DECEMBER 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units travel to the Greek island of Anafi
Following their latest visit to Patmos, from December 15th to December 16th, the Mobile Medical Units travelled to the island of Anafi, to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.