- 30 November 2019 / Festive Lights Illuminated the SNFCC!
On Saturday, November 30, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) Christmas World came to life in a—literally—dazzling show, with 40.000 visitors joining the festivities!
- 30 November 2019 / A Grand Prix for Students
Teams of students from Greece and Cyprus took part in this year's F1 in Schools world finals. The finals of the international STEM competition took place from November 22 to 29, 2019, in Abu Dhabi, with 55 teams from around the world competing.
- 30 November 2019 / SNF RUN: 2020 FIRST RUN
This New Year’s Day marks the start not only of a new year, but of a new decade too, and this calls for a celebration you will remember for decades to come.
- 29 November 2019 / What’s Inside the “Suitcase Full of Sounds and Images” – A Training Project for NGOs
On Thursday, November 28, the organization Karpos hosted an event at the Serafeio Athletic & Community Complex in Athens to celebrate the conclusion of the media literacy training project for NGO trainers entitled “A Suitcase Full of Sounds and Images.”
- 29 November 2019 / Greek Surgeons See How Leading U.S. Orthopedists Operate
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) major ongoing Health Initiative in Greece seeks to expand access to quality medical care around the country.
- 28 November 2019 / Presentation of the Re-edition of the Βook “New School Buildings”
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, a presentation of the special re-edition of the book by Patroclos Karantinos, titled “New School Buildings,” will take place at the 70th Elementary School of Athens “Patroclos Karantinos”.
- 27 November 2019 / GNO’s The Emperor’s Nightingale screens at Vamvakou!
The Emperor’s Nightingale takes flight and lands in the traditional Laconian village of Vamvakou.
- 27 November 2019 / Supporting Greece's Future while Recording its Past
How often have we all heard a story and then, when its teller is gone, have regretted not recording it?
- 27 November 2019 / Christmas in Vamvakou!
Christmas in Vamvakou combines the magic of wintery mountain scenery, brisk hikes in nature, nights by the fireplace, authentic Greek flavors in the village restaurant, and dozens of other activities for all ages.