- Over the past few weeks, the world has experienced extraordinary and rapidly evolving developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Each day we face a new and different reality. With the health and safety of everyone involved as our absolute priority, it is with great sadness that we announce the cancelation of the 2020 Summer Nostos Festival and SNF Conference.
24 MARCH 2020National Constitution Center Offers Interactive Online Courses to Homebound U.S. StudentsAs democratic governments battling the coronavirus pandemic balance individual liberties with collective health outcomes, careful thinking about the guidelines set out by the U.S. Constitution is more critical than ever.
- While most in Thessaloniki are staying at home for the health of themselves and others, that’s not an option for everyone.
20 MARCH 2020SNF Agora Series Asks What Democratic Participation Looks Like in the Age of Social DistancingHow are political and social systems influencing the global spread of COVID-19? And how, in turn, might they begin to be reshaped by it?
- Since our founding, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s fundamental mission has been to promote the common good. We are proud that together with our grantee partners—our friends and collaborators—we have contributed to improving the lives of those in need.
- As the spread of COVID-19 becomes ever more the focus of global concern, iMEdD Lab has created an interactive, user-friendly application to help the public stay informed of the geographic distribution of the virus and abreast of ongoing developments.
12 MARCH 2020Folk Song and Weaving, Hip Hop and Oral History Combine in New Public Humanities ProjectsThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Public Humanities Initiative (SNFPHI) has announced its first cohort of projects.
- Are you a young Greek artist?
- In line with many other institutions, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is monitoring the situation with COVID-19 very closely, particularly as it relates to the public events the Foundation organizes. The safety and wellbeing of participants is our highest priority at these events.