- 14 November 2019 / Supporting the Deinstitutionalization of Children in Greece
SOS Children’s Villages Greece emphasizes the importance of deinstitutionalization in caring for children. Based on nationwide demographic data and interviews with those running childcare institutions, SOS Children's Villages has developed a comprehensive two-pronged program focused on interventions in childcare institutions and enhancing successful foster care.
- 13 November 2019 / SNF visits Samu Social Sénégal, organization serving street children in Dakar
Dakar organization Samu Social Sénégal works to improve life for children in the Senegalese capital.
- 13 November 2019 / 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize Winners Announced by Tällberg Foundation
They’re a Congolese dancer and choreographer, an Australian engineer and entrepreneur, and an American physician and humanitarian. Though differing in background and field of work, the winners of the 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize share an optimistic vision for the future and a drive to realize it.
- 11 November 2019 / What’s a Brain For? A Moving Story at Columbia SNF Brain Insight Lecture
Watching the next Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Brain Insight Lecture will be far more complicated than you think.
- 11 November 2019 / 21 Paid Internship Positions at the SNFCC in Collaboration with the National Library of Greece
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center SA (SNFCC SA) offers applicants aged 18-35, paid internship opportunities in collaboration with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO).
- 11 November 2019 / Free Workshops at V.Lab (Vamvakou Technology Lab fully powered by SNF) Kick Off!
This ultramodern STEAM center at the village school, is ready to welcome future scientists big and small.
- 11 November 2019 / Digital Media in the 2020 Election & America’s Role in the World with the SNF Agora Institute
When Barack Obama was elected to his first term as U.S. President, his campaign’s savvy use of social media was hailed as a canny innovation. Just over a decade later, as his successor runs for reelection, it’s taken for granted that digital media will be integral to the outcome of the election.
- 11 November 2019 / SNF joins Africa Business Media Innovators conference in Senegal
Since 2015, the Africa Business Media Innovators conference has brought together media executives, government officials, journalism experts, and other stakeholders.
- 08 November 2019 / A Park for Αll Seasons
Autumn looks good on Stavros Niarchos Park.