- 06 September 2019 / International Studio & Curatorial Program Announces Fall Schedule
For a quarter century, the International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP) has worked to support emerging and mid-career artists while introducing them to Brooklyn and broader New York audiences. ISCP has announced fall schedule for their 25th anniversary year.
- 05 September 2019 / SNF Honored with 9/11 Memorial & Museum Special Recognition, Presented to Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) was honored with special recognition for Visionary Distinction by the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, presented to SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos on September 4.
- 04 September 2019 / Offering Home Care to People with Dementia
In 2009, a team of volunteers from the field of health and social care created the public corporation FRODIZO in Patras, with the aim of providing care to the elderly and the disabled.
- 04 September 2019 / Mobile Medical Units: From Ai Stratis to Evros in Less than a Month
In September, as every month, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) will be in constant motion, with a full schedule that includes visits to four different points on the map.
- 02 September 2019 / Legal Aid for Refugees and Displaced People
The International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), under the leadership of Executive Director Becca Heller, works to provide legal aid to refugees and other displaced people seeking safety and advocates for systemic change.
- 30 August 2019 / 12th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, August 29, 2019, the 12th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 30 August 2019 / Lawyers Convene to Discuss International Law, with Real World Impacts
This week, more than a hundred leading experts in international law—lawyers, active and retired judges, professors—gathered to discuss topics of pressing international urgency and issue resolutions to guide responses to them.
- 30 August 2019 / New Choreographies are Added to the SNFCC Water Shows Starting September!
The Dancing Fountains at the Canal of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) have been in operation since July, forming a new, impressive water display, which was created thanks to the initiative and funding of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), and one that has been already enthusiastically accepted by the visitors of the SNFCC.
- 29 August 2019 / New SNF Grant to Support Citizens’ Protection in Greece
On Thursday, August 29th, the inaugural event for the opening of the renovated outdoor grounds of the educational center in Markopoulo took place.