- 24 September 2019 / SNF and Renzo Piano Release Preliminary Designs for the New SNF General Hospital of Komotini
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation and internationally renowned architect Renzo Piano share preliminary designs for the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini.
- 24 September 2019 / Funding for Exceptional Greek Researchers
When the European Research Council (ERC) evaluates a research proposal as excellent, it’s an indication that the project is of the highest scientific quality.
- 24 September 2019 / Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine Holds Annual Gala
The Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine (FOCOS) held its annual gala in New York City on Monday, September 23.
- 23 September 2019 / Spartathlon: 400 Runners from 53 Countries Follow in the Footsteps of Pheidippides
246 kilometers on foot, in under 36 hours.
- 23 September 2019 / Welcoming October at the SNFCC
October events at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) invite you to welcome autumn with music, dancing, sports activities, lectures, and new experiences for all ages.
- 23 September 2019 / The CSIS Schieffer Series Presents “The Iran Situation”
Saudi Arabian oil production infrastructure was attacked last week, ratcheting up tensions between the Kingdom, Iran, and the United States. What happens next?
- 20 September 2019 / New Arts Center Opens on Governor’s Island
On Thursday, September 19, the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council’s Arts Center at Governor’s Island opened to the public.
- 20 September 2019 / Arthritis Foundation Holds Commitment to a Cure Event
On Thursday, September 19, the Arthritis Foundation held its annual Commitment to a Cure gala in New York.
- 19 September 2019 / An “Open, Accessible, Transparent” Design for the SNF Agora Institute
“A building that houses an institute dedicated to democracy should be open, accessible, transparent – the work is for everyone,” said Renzo Piano of designs for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute’s new home at Johns Hopkins University.