- 19 November 2019 / C&G Partners Wins Award for SNF-DR “Dedication to Discovery” Campaign
Creative studio C&G Partners was awarded an American Graphic Design Award by Graphic Design USA for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation – David Rockefeller River Campus “Dedication to Discovery” campaign.
- 18 November 2019 / America-Israel Cultural Foundation celebrates 80 years, and announces partnership with SNF
The America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF) is celebrating 80 years of providing continuous support to over 13,000 young Israeli artists, and creating a rich and enduring artistic legacy.
- 18 November 2019 / AthenSYN I Festival Kicks off in Berlin with HOMEMADE EXOTICA Exhibition
A new exhibition in Berlin invites contemporary Greek artists to explore Athens’s place in European culture today.
- 15 November 2019 / Amendment to SNF Health Initiative Grant Contract Ratified by Greek Parliament
The amendment formally adds the creation of the new SNF General Hospital of Sparta and a suite of other new grants to the Health Initiative.
- 15 November 2019 / Legends 2004 and SNF Support Merimna
This past summer, 15 years after winning the European Football Championship, the Greek Legends 2004 team returned to replay the thrill and joy of their achievement with fans through a series of educational and entertainment events, exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 14 November 2019 / Supporting the Deinstitutionalization of Children in Greece
SOS Children’s Villages Greece emphasizes the importance of deinstitutionalization in caring for children. Based on nationwide demographic data and interviews with those running childcare institutions, SOS Children's Villages has developed a comprehensive two-pronged program focused on interventions in childcare institutions and enhancing successful foster care.
- 13 November 2019 / SNF visits Samu Social Sénégal, organization serving street children in Dakar
Dakar organization Samu Social Sénégal works to improve life for children in the Senegalese capital.
- 13 November 2019 / 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize Winners Announced by Tällberg Foundation
They’re a Congolese dancer and choreographer, an Australian engineer and entrepreneur, and an American physician and humanitarian. Though differing in background and field of work, the winners of the 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize share an optimistic vision for the future and a drive to realize it.
- 11 November 2019 / What’s a Brain For? A Moving Story at Columbia SNF Brain Insight Lecture
Watching the next Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Brain Insight Lecture will be far more complicated than you think.