- 23 February 2021 / Spotlight on 25 Years of Grantmaking: Notes from SNF Program Officer Aristi Stathakopoulou
- 23 February 2021 / ReGeneration Academy for Food Innovation. By New Agriculture New Generation
For the second consecutive year, New Agriculture New Generation is hosting an innovative academy in collaboration with ReGeneration. The Academy offers young scientists up to 29 years of age the necessary tools and network to work in the Agrifood sector in Greece, in which there is an ever-increasing demand for personnel with specialized knowledge and skills.
- 19 February 2021 / New Publication about the Architectural Heritage of Athens by MONUMENTA
Tracing the Architecture of Athens. Recording and documenting buildings from the period between 1830 and 1940”. Read about the 1,620 buildings documented by MONUMENTA through its research over the last 6 years with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 18 February 2021 / DIALOGUES Parontes (Present): Is the news on lockdown?
An open SNF DIALOGUES discussion delved into journalism in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, as part of iMEdD’s virtual Journalism Forum.
- 18 February 2021 / A Conversation with Stacey Abrams through the SNF Paideia Program at Penn
Stacey Abrams, the first Black woman to become a major party gubernatorial candidate in the U.S., one of the World’s Most Powerful Women in 2020 according to Forbes, and a force in determining the current makeup of the Senate, will join a conversation at the University of Pennsylvania cohosted by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Paideia Program.
- 17 February 2021 / SNF Small Business Growth & Recovery Fund Launched by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and SNF
Striving to help address economic inequities, the fund will support U.S. small businesses, focusing on those owned by traditionally underserved groups by providing better access to capital through grants that do not need to be repaid.
- 17 February 2021 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Cancels its Grant to the Hellenic Sailing Federation, Seeking other ways to Support a Sailing Program for People with Disabilities
Today, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) informed the Hellenic Sailing Federation (EIO) by letter of its decision to cancel the remaining balance of its grant to the Federation, effective immediately.
- 16 February 2021 / 2021 SNF Nostos
What we know so far
- 12 February 2021 / Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos Visit Newly Renovated ICU at KAT Hospital in Greece
On Thursday February 4, 2021, Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, accompanied by SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and Greek Minister of Health Vasilis Kikilias, visited the new Intensive Care Unit (ICU) space at KAT Hospital created with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).