- On Thursday, June 25th, 2020, the 19th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place online between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- The StaEllinika initiative, which offers Greek language learning pathways to young people around the globe, was the focus of an online event held today with Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis.
- Greece is gradually inching back toward normalcy, cautiously planning for the future. For most, the past few months have proved challenging, but for some, daily conditions have been extremely demanding.
- As of Saturday 20 June, “Parontes”, the multi-media project of iMEdD featuring 43 photojournalism pieces, is presented on the perimeter of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) park.
18 JUNE 2020The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Congratulates the New “Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center S.A.” BoardFollowing the first meeting of the new Board of Directors of the “Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center S.A.”, all of us at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) congratulate the Board’s new members and wish them every success.
- You wouldn’t guess it by looking at this small mountain village on the slopes of Mount Parnon, but 90 years ago, Vamvakou hosted an early open-air cinema.
- The University of California, Los Angeles has announced the formal launch of its Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture.
17 JUNE 2020SNF DIALOGUES Webcast: The Interplay between Technology and Democracy: Pοtential and LimitationsThe SNF DIALOGUES and the SNF Agora Institute open, during the Summer Nostos Festival: RetroFuture Edition, an online discussion on what technology might mean for democratic systems.
- The Mobile Medical Units (MMUs) set sail once again for remote islands and isolated regions of mainland Greece, after more than two months of avoiding travel to help contain the pandemic and providing remote care.