- 17 February 2020 / Summer Nostos Festival: June 21-28, 2020
A week for us all to look forward to! Eight captivating, creative and carefree days in June to feed our minds, bodies and souls.
- 14 February 2020 / Grant Contract for new SNF General Hospital of Komotini and Amendment to Grant Contract for the Provision of Special Hospital Equipment Ratified
The Grant Contract between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Greek state for the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini was ratified under law by the Hellenic Parliament on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
- 14 February 2020 / SNF is Looking for Interns!
Are you a college student or a recent college graduate exploring career options?
- 14 February 2020 / New Columbia Global Reports Book on Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Protests Launches
Columbia Global Reports is committed to telling timely stories on important but underreported topics.
- 13 February 2020 / SNF Complex Joint Reconstruction Center at HSS Marks its First Anniversary
The SNF Complex Joint Reconstruction Center (CJRC), launched one year ago at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, deals with the most challenging cases in the already demanding field of joint replacement.
- 13 February 2020 / Open SNF Events on Culture and Health Invite All to Join the Conversation
This past week, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) held two open public events in Athens, one focusing on cultural resources in Greece and the other on SNF’s major ongoing Health Initiative.
- 10 February 2020 / Learn Greek with innovative new apps from Rebooting the Greek Language
A suite of clever new apps from the Rebooting the Greek Language project seeks to engage young Greek learners with story-driven and game-based language courses.
- 10 February 2020 / Open call: New Cycle of the SNFCC Internship Program
Are you aged 18-35 and interested in gaining insight into the ways a dynamic, multi-functional cultural organization operates?
- 10 February 2020 / A Student Workshop for Women in Science from the SNFCC and the Perimeter Institute
On February 11, 2020, International Day of Women and Girls in Science, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics are hosting a student workshop for 150 high school students with celebrated women working in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.