- 15 FEBRUARY 2019 / “Bridging America’s Civil-Military Divide” with the SNF Agora Institute
On Thursday, March 7th, the Philip Merrill Center for Strategic Studies and the Strategic Studies Department at Johns Hopkins University will present “Bridging America’s Civil-Military Divide,” in collaboration with the University’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute.
- 15 FEBRUARY 2019 / DIALOGUES: Journalism, the Day After
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation presented the February installment of the monthly DIALOGUES series, dedicated to JOURNALISM: The Day After. The event took place on February 15th.
- 15 FEBRUARY 2019 / Celebratory Event for the “First Act of 2019” by the GNO
On Wednesday, February 13th, an event was held at the Greek National Opera (GNO), on the occasion of the start of the new calendar year and the new theater season.
- 13 FEBRUARY 2019 / Dedication of SNF Complex Joint Reconstruction Center at Hospital for Special Surgery
On Tuesday, February 12th, the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York held a dedication ceremony for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Complex Joint Reconstruction Center (CJRC). Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and other representatives of the Foundation joined Dr. Thomas Sculco, Director of the Center, and others for the event.
- 13 FEBRUARY 2019 / SFU Centre for Hellenic Studies Releases Annual Publication
On Tuesday, February 12th, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University (SFU) in British Columba released its annual Agora publication.
- 11 FEBRUARY 2019 / Latest Stops for the Mobile Medical Units: Agios Nikolaos and Areopoli
Following a four-day visit to the village of Sidirokastro in Messinia, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) continued their journey towards the southern Peloponnese, making two stops in Agios Nikolaos and Areopoli.
- 11 FEBRUARY 2019 / Chiara Fumai’s first North American Solo Exhibit to Open at ISCP
On February 12th, an exhibition of the work of Chiara Fumai, LESS LIGHT, will open at the International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP).
- 11 FEBRUARY 2019 / Petagma Opens its Doors in a New Neighborhood with Support from SNF
On Sunday, February 10th, the Petagma Association, the Parent Association for the Supported Living of People with Intellectual Disabilities, opened the doors of its new home in Vrilissia, Athens, in order to get acquainted with their new neighbors and discuss its work with them.
- 11 FEBRUARY 2019 / UCLA Αnnounces Νew Arts Endowment SNF Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture
On Friday, February 8th, the UCLA Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture announced the creation of a new endowment for the presentation of Greek-related works of art.