- 22 May 2019 / Madison Square Boys and Girls Club Holds Youth of the Year Dinner
On Wednesday, May 22, Madison Square Boys and Girls Club held its annual Youth of the Year Dinner in New York City. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for the event and SNF representatives attended.
- 22 May 2019 / SNF’s Support Dramatically Enhances Rockefeller University’s Research Facilities
The new Stavros Niarchos Foundation–David Rockefeller River Campus (SNF-DR) expands the University by two acres and adds critical state-of-the-art facilities
- 21 May 2019 / Harlem Stage Honors SNF with Philanthropy Award
On Monday, May 20, Harlem Stage honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) with its Philanthropy Award at its annual gala.
- 19 May 2019 / Solidarity vs Social Exclusion: 1 – 0
A very important football game, along with many other athletic activities, took place on Sunday, May 19, in Kallithea. This game had only winners, no losers, more than 250 children and teenagers from refugee hosting centers in Skaramagas and Eleonas, as well as students of elementary schools in Athens, participated.
- 17 May 2019 / The Mobile Medical Units Continue to Travel Across Evia
Lately, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) have a very busy schedule. Just three days after coming back from the island of Amorgos, the Units together with all the doctors, nurses and technical staff headed for North Evia, with Mantoudi as their final destination.
- 17 May 2019 / Susan Gutfreund Ηonored at Orpheus Chamber Orchestra Gala
On Wednesday, May 15, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra held its annual gala in New York City.
- 17 May 2019 / Applications Οpen for Summer 2019 Stavros Niarchos Foundation Bioethics Academy
Advances in biology and medicine might expand the range of our scientific capabilities, but shed no light on what we should do, how those capabilities should be used.
- 17 May 2019 / From Kozani to the SNFCC
How far is 470 kilometers? Not too far to travel for a new educational experience.
- 17 May 2019 / Presentation of Study Findings on Palliative Care in Greece
It is estimated that in Greece, approximately 62,000 patients annually suffering from malignant and cardiovascular diseases, nephropathies, and dozens of other complicated and serious illnesses require daily care services, but the structures and programs currently in operation are not able to serve their needs.