- 23 APRIL 2019 / SNF Health Initiative - 4th Regular Quarterly Progress Update
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) Health Initiative encompasses a series of major new grants related to healthcare in Greece, with a budget totaling over $339 million.
- 23 APRIL 2019 / SNF Fellowship Will Bring Greek Diaspora Scholars to Greek Institutions
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Institute of International Education (IIE), in collaboration with the Fulbright Foundation in Greece, invite Greek scholars to apply for the Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program (GDFP).
- 23 APRIL 2019 / Monaco Disease Power hosts Annual Dinner
On Monday, April 22, Monaco Disease Power held its annual benefit dinner. Representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) were among those who attended.
- 22 APRIL 2019 / Candidates Selected for SNFCC Paid Internship Program Announced
Suspense turned to joy for dozens of young people, ages 18 to 35, who had applied for the new Paid Internship Program at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and were fortunate enough to see their name included in the list of selected candidates.
- 19 APRIL 2019 / 8th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, April 18th, 2019, the eighth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 19 APRIL 2019 / “NIARCHOS TV: A Fantasticamazing Television,” a Fanzine by Elementary School Students
Children from the 70th Elementary School of Athens visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and created their own Fanzine, inspired by the screen installation in the SNFCC lobby with announcements about the fast-approaching Summer Nostos Festival.
- 18 APRIL 2019 / Hostos Community College hosts Student Scholarship Benefit
On Wednesday, April 17th, the Hostos Community College Foundation hosted its annual Student Scholarship Benefit. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for the event, and representatives from SNF attended.
- 18 APRIL 2019 / SUNY College of Optometry Breaks Ground for 2020 Vision
The State University of New York College of Optometry today broke ground on a new facility that will enhance care for children.
- 17 APRIL 2019 / The SNF Αnnounces New Grants Totaling over $80 million
During its February Board meeting, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) approved 95 new grants totaling over $80 million.