- 30 July 2019 / Next Cultural Destination: Chios Music Festival
The Greek island of Chios is known for its traditional villages, the historical estate of Kampos, its distinctively flavored mastic resin and its citrus.
- 30 July 2019 / The Socratic Method... of Summer Arts Fun
Socrates may have corrupted the youth of Athens with philosophy, but the Socrates Sculpture Park is delighting the youth of New York with summer arts programming.
- 29 July 2019 / Uptown [not just] Shakespeare in the Park Wraps up 2019 Run
The summer 2019 season of Classical Theatre of Harlem’s Uptown Shakespeare in the Park wrapped up last week.
- 29 July 2019 / Plugging a Gap in the Education to Employment Pipeline in Southern Italy
Nearly a quarter of young people in Italy are not engaged in employment, education, or training, one of the highest rates of disengagement in the European Union.
- 26 July 2019 / 11th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, July 25, 2019, the 11th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 26 July 2019 / The Patrick & Joan Leigh Fermor House Has Reopened its Doors to the Public
Only a few kilometers from the village of Kardamyli, there is an estate full of olive trees, cypresses, pistachio trees and wildflowers with three traditional stone buildings.
- 24 July 2019 / First Linear Accelerator Installed at the 401 Military Hospital of Athens
In early June, the installation of the first linear accelerator was completed at the 401 Military Hospital of Athens. On July 22, it was first put into use, and it will be fully operational by September, 2019.
- 20 July 2019 / The SNF Supports a Feasibility Study for the Renovation of the Archaeological Museum of Athens
As part of its ongoing work in the area of arts and culture, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is supporting the preparation of a feasibility study for the renovation of the National Archaeological Museum of Athens and the surrounding area.
- 19 July 2019 / “The Art of Intercultural Composition,” a New Training Program from Medinea
As part of the Festival d’Aix, Medinea, the Mediterranean Incubator of Emerging Artists, presented on July 18 its new online training program, “The art of intercultural composition.”