- 26 September 2019 / The Importance of Physical Exercise for the Wellbeing of Children
Τhe SNF is a proud partner of Regeneration & Progress, which organizes on September 27th as part of its Sports Excellence program, a workshop on “Children & Sports”.
- 25 September 2019 / De La Salle Academy
De La Salle Academy doesn’t fit a typical independent school mold.
- 25 September 2019 / At “Goals for Goals,” a Soccer Tournament with a Mission
Four years after the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals were set, a soccer-based event sets out to embody their spirit.
- 25 September 2019 / Political thinking, a How-To
As part of its SNF-supported civics program “Young Citizens and the Constitution,” the Center for European Constitutional Law - Themistocles and Dimitri Tsatsou Foundation held a workshop on “Political Parties, Democracy and Rights: Techniques for Thinking & Argumentation.”
- 25 September 2019 / Renewed Social Infrastructure with Deep Roots in Nice
Association La Semeuse, a social service organization with deep history in Nice, is looking to the future with upgrades to two community spaces that serve thousands each year.
- 24 September 2019 / SNF and Renzo Piano Release Preliminary Designs for the New SNF General Hospital of Komotini
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation and internationally renowned architect Renzo Piano share preliminary designs for the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini.
- 24 September 2019 / Funding for Exceptional Greek Researchers
When the European Research Council (ERC) evaluates a research proposal as excellent, it’s an indication that the project is of the highest scientific quality.
- 24 September 2019 / Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine Holds Annual Gala
The Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine (FOCOS) held its annual gala in New York City on Monday, September 23.
- 23 September 2019 / Spartathlon: 400 Runners from 53 Countries Follow in the Footsteps of Pheidippides
246 kilometers on foot, in under 36 hours.