- Tracing the Architecture of Athens. Recording and documenting buildings from the period between 1830 and 1940”. Read about the 1,620 buildings documented by MONUMENTA through its research over the last 6 years with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- An open SNF DIALOGUES discussion delved into journalism in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, as part of iMEdD’s virtual Journalism Forum.
- Stacey Abrams, the first Black woman to become a major party gubernatorial candidate in the U.S., one of the World’s Most Powerful Women in 2020 according to Forbes, and a force in determining the current makeup of the Senate, will join a conversation at the University of Pennsylvania cohosted by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Paideia Program.
17 FEBRUARY 2021SNF Small Business Growth & Recovery Fund Launched by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and SNFStriving to help address economic inequities, the fund will support U.S. small businesses, focusing on those owned by traditionally underserved groups by providing better access to capital through grants that do not need to be repaid.
17 FEBRUARY 2021The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Cancels its Grant to the Hellenic Sailing Federation, Seeking other ways to Support a Sailing Program for People with DisabilitiesToday, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) informed the Hellenic Sailing Federation (EIO) by letter of its decision to cancel the remaining balance of its grant to the Federation, effective immediately.
- What we know so far
12 FEBRUARY 2021Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos Visit Newly Renovated ICU at KAT Hospital in GreeceOn Thursday February 4, 2021, Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, accompanied by SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and Greek Minister of Health Vasilis Kikilias, visited the new Intensive Care Unit (ICU) space at KAT Hospital created with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- A five-year national program for the prevention and control of hospital-acquired infections and antibiotic resistance in Greece is creating model public hospitals in those fields.
- To celebrate its second anniversary, iMEdD (the incubator for Media Education and Development) is holding a three-day open virtual forum on the present and the future of journalism from February 17 to 19, 2021. The nonprofit organization, whose mission is supporting and promoting transparency, credibility, and independence in journalism, was founded through an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).