- 05 APRIL 2019 / Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Maryland holds annual Spring Swing
The Maryland Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation will hold its 21st annual Spring Swing on Saturday, April 6 at Baltimore Center Stage.
- 05 APRIL 2019 / City Center On The Move Taps into Audience Enthusiasm in Brownsville Premier
“What do your roots sound like?” asked internationally acclaimed tap dancer and choreographer Ayodelle Casel.
- 04 APRIL 2019 / Media Event for the Presentation of the SNFestival 2019 Program
For the fifth consecutive year, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) invites you to one of Greece’s most beloved summer destinations, an open celebration of culture, sport, coexistence, dialogue, education and—of course—games. The Festival’s animating concept is activated through more than seventy events, hundreds of artists, and sports and science experts. It’s an eight-day free-admission program full of new experiences, positive emotions, and healthy debates.
- 04 APRIL 2019 / New York’s Newest Cultural Center Opens its… Movable Outer Shell
In a city richly endowed with cultural resources, New York’s newest cultural institution seeks to do things a bit differently.
- 04 APRIL 2019 / JHU’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute Announces Inaugural Director
A political scientist who dedicated her career to understanding civic and political participation will now work to advance them as inaugural director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University. She starts July 1.
- 03 APRIL 2019 / The SNF Travels to Laconia
The Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Andreas Dracopoulos, and SNF representatives traveled to the prefecture of Laconia to visit partner organizations active in the region, learn about the progress of grants, and examine potential new partnerships.
- 03 APRIL 2019 / 63 New Paid Internship Positions at SNFCC
Have you studied library science, photography, business administration, or public relations?
- 02 APRIL 2019 / Music Scholarships for Excelling Young Greek Artists at Israeli Universities
For the first time ever, the America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF), in collaboration with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), offers a unique opportunity to attend English-language undergraduate, postgraduate, and/or artistic diploma programs at two leading universities in Israel.
- 01 APRIL 2019 / This April Fool’s Day: Seriously Interesting Events at the SNFCC Announced for this Month
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) is leaning further into spring with an exciting program of events this April.