- 11 June 2020 / The CSIS Schieffer Series on COVID-19 and Societal Instability
“Uncertainty” has been the watchword of the past few months.
- 11 June 2020 / South China Sea Challenges at First Virtual CSIS Journalism Bootcamp
As the coronavirus pandemic makes already complicated issues around the world even more complex, it also makes the act of reporting on those issues more challenging.
- 10 June 2020 / Two Ancient Kings Help Spark Discussion on Pandemic and Caregiving
Theater of War is known for helping facilitate the conversations that need to happen, where they need to happen—a discussion on aging at a New York senior center, a discussion on racial justice at Michael Brown’s high school in Missouri.
- 09 June 2020 / The CSIS Schieffer Series on the Role of the Military during Times of Civil Discord
Troops in fatigues on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.
- 08 June 2020 / Virtual SNF Run | June 15 - 21, 2020
Registration is open—sign up now!
- 05 June 2020 / SNF Continues Pandemic Relief Efforts with New Grants Totaling over $27.7 Μillion
Part of the Foundation’s $100 million global COVID-19 relief initiative, grants focus on U.S. community response and health care in Europe and Africa.
- 04 June 2020 / Paid Internship Positions at the SNFCC in Collaboration with GNO and NLG
Are you aged 18-35 and interested in gaining insight into the ways a dynamic, multi-functional cultural organization operates?
- 02 June 2020 / Standing with Special Olympics Ηellas Athletes through the COVID-19 Crisis
Everyone experienced the past few months of lockdown differently, but a shared experience was abrupt discontinuation of the activities that brought us structure and fulfillment.
- 29 May 2020 / 18th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, May 28th, 2020, the 18th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place online between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).