- 20 February 2020 / Our Very Own Andreas Dracopoulos Never Shies Away from the True Spirit of Philanthropy in his Latest Interview in LiFO
“Bollocks! In the full sense of the word. There’s no right or left, only the right thing: to serve the public interest and the common good,” responded Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos when asked if ideologies are relevant today.
- 20 February 2020 / A new “hive” of culture and art is born in Vamvakou: the Oros Ensemble
As part of the initiative to revive the village of Vamvakou with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Vamvakou Revival and the Greek National Opera (GNO) have joined forces to create a small “hive” of arts and culture in Vamvakou!
- 19 February 2020 / Heart Care Lab Opens at Mother-Child Hospital in Bamako
Mali faces one of the highest child and infant mortality rates in the world, but a number of efforts are underway there to improve health outcomes for young people.
- 17 February 2020 / Summer Nostos Festival: June 21-28, 2020
A week for us all to look forward to! Eight captivating, creative and carefree days in June to feed our minds, bodies and souls.
- 14 February 2020 / Grant Contract for new SNF General Hospital of Komotini and Amendment to Grant Contract for the Provision of Special Hospital Equipment Ratified
The Grant Contract between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Greek state for the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini was ratified under law by the Hellenic Parliament on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
- 14 February 2020 / SNF is Looking for Interns!
Are you a college student or a recent college graduate exploring career options?
- 14 February 2020 / New Columbia Global Reports Book on Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Protests Launches
Columbia Global Reports is committed to telling timely stories on important but underreported topics.
- 13 February 2020 / SNF Complex Joint Reconstruction Center at HSS Marks its First Anniversary
The SNF Complex Joint Reconstruction Center (CJRC), launched one year ago at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, deals with the most challenging cases in the already demanding field of joint replacement.
- 13 February 2020 / Open SNF Events on Culture and Health Invite All to Join the Conversation
This past week, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) held two open public events in Athens, one focusing on cultural resources in Greece and the other on SNF’s major ongoing Health Initiative.