- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / Practicum in Modern Journalism Hosts Greek Students
From December 1st through 8th, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host its fourth CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs of the year, with exclusive support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / The Co-Museum Conference on Synergies Between Museums, Cultural Initiatives and Civil Society
On Thursday November 29th, the Benaki Museum, the U.S. Embassy in Athens and the British Council, in collaboration with the Goethe-Institut Athen, organized the conference “The Co-Museum: Synergies, coalitions and partnerships between museums, cultural initiatives, civil society and beyond.”
- 28 NOVEMBER 2018 / DIALOGUES: Astronomy
On Tuesday, November 27, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) monthly DIALOGUES series celebrated its one-year anniversary. A discussion on astronomy at the Eugenides Foundation’s New Digital Planetarium took the audience on a magical journey around the universe and across the stars, with the help of scientists and amateur astronomers.
- 27 NOVEMBER 2018 / Cutting-edge Knowledge Shared with Greek Surgeons
From Tuesday, November 27th through December 1st, the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) will hold a seminar for Greek surgeons, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 26 NOVEMBER 2018 / The SNF Supports the 2018 Hellenic Authors’ Society Awards
As part of the “Athens 2018 World Book Capital” events, for which lead support is provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), on Friday November 23rd, the 2018 Hellenic Authors’ Society awards was presented.
- 23 NOVEMBER 2018 / “Le Spot” Nice Provides Community Space for HIV Prevention, Screening and Treatment
On Thursday, November 22nd, the AIDES network inaugurated a new space in Nice dedicated to prevention, screening, and early treatment of HIV/AIDS, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 23 NOVEMBER 2018 / The SNF attends the International Symposium of the Cerebral Palsy Greece/Open Door
On Friday November 23rd, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended the opening of the International Symposium of the Cerebral Palsy Greece/Open Door, titled “The Vulnerable Child."
- 22 NOVEMBER 2018 / Restoration Works at the Leigh Fermor House are Underway with an SNF grant
Works at the historic Leigh Fermor House are progressing very well within schedule. The property, located in the area of Kardamyli, is being restored and equipped through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to the Benaki Museum.
- 22 NOVEMBER 2018 / New Radiotherapy Equipment Granted by SNF to the Theageneio Anticancer Hospital of Thessaloniki
On Wednesday, November 21st, 2018, the Theageneio Anticancer Hospital of Thessaloniki inaugurated its new linear accelerator (linac), which is the second piece of radiotherapy equipment that has been installed at the Hospital’s Radiotherapy Department, with an exclusive grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).