- 05 JUNE 2019 / Scoring Goals against Social Exclusion with the Barça Foundation and the SNF
French soccer player Lilian Thuram, who will go down in history for the two goals he scored in France’s 1998 semifinal match against Croatia as well as for his overall hard work and defensive abilities, will be in Athens on June 5 and 6 to create positive memories for more than 300 children living in refugee centers in Skaramangas and Eleonas.
- 03 JUNE 2019 / Something Magical in the Water: A Colorful new Feature Bubbles up at the SNFCC
If you had to attribute one of Aristotle’s five elements to the nature of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), your choice would be clear: water.
- 03 JUNE 2019 / Are you a Librarian? Join your colleagues for the World Library and Information Congress!
If you are a librarian, you may already know about the World Library and Information Congress organized by the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA).
- 03 JUNE 2019 / The Public Theater Holds Annual Gala
On Monday, June 3, The Public Theater in New York City held its annual gala, which included a “Women of the Public” performance.
- 03 JUNE 2019 / Ithaca College Reports for Duty at the CSIS Journalism Bootcamp
Students from Ithaca College embarked today on an intensive, immersive weeklong journey into the world of international affairs journalism.
- 03 JUNE 2019 / Pullman Artspace Lofts Τopped Οff in Chicago
Minneapolis-based organization Artspace is helping a Chicago community with a rich and interesting history build for a new phase in its collective life.
- 01 JUNE 2019 / June: The Month of the Summer Nostos Festival at the SNFCC
It’s June and nostalgia for last year’s Summer Nostos Festival has transformed into excitement for this year’s event, hosted by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF). In 22 days, this beloved institution of Greek summer returns to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), an open public space created and lovingly supported by the SNF.
- 31 MAY 2019 / Open Invitation to the Residents of the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis for the Presentation of the New Hospitals created through an SNF Grant
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in collaboration with the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis, invite you to two open discussions on the creation of the New General Hospital of Komotini – SNF and the University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki – SNF, respectively, which will be designed, constructed, and fully outfitted through a grant by the SNF.
- 31 MAY 2019 / In Μemory of Dr. André Gerolymatos
It is with great sadness that we share news of the passing of André Gerolymatos, who was Professor of History and Director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada.