- 21 MARCH 2019 / 7th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Health Initiative
Today, Thursday, March 21st, 2019, the seventh Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Health Initiative took place. This date coincides with the one-year anniversary of the signing of the memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the implementation of the initiative.
- 21 MARCH 2019 / Administration Handover Ceremony at the 401 Military Hospital of Athens
The Administration Handover Ceremony for the largest military hospital of the country, the 401 Military Hospital of Athens, took place on Wednesday, March 20, at its headquarters.
- 20 MARCH 2019 / Mayor of Thessaloniki Awarded German Grand Cross by Ambassador to Greece
In a ceremony held at the Goethe Institute in Thessaloniki on Tuesday, March 19th, Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Boutaris was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany by German ambassador to Greece Jens Plötner.
- 19 MARCH 2019 / Athletes Compete Special Olympics World Games in Abu Dhabi
More than 7,500 athletes from 190 countries have gathered in Abu Dhabi, joined by 3,000 coaches and 20,000 volunteers.
- 19 MARCH 2019 / Open Call for Volunteers at the Summer Nostos Festival
Do you want to experience the intensity and feel the pulse of the city’s ultimate summer festival? Join the SNFestival volunteer team—online registration is now open. All you need is your smile and some positive energy!
- 19 MARCH 2019 / Selection of Paid Interns Takes Place Today at the SNFCC
Did you apply for the paid internship program at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC)? Your wait to hear back is over, because today, March 19th, the draw for the selection of interns will take place before a notary.
- 18 MARCH 2019 / “Reawakening the Spirit of Democracy” Conference to be Hosted in March by SNF Agora Institute and Renew Democracy Initiative
From March 13th-14th, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University joined the Renew Democracy Initiative in co-hosting a conference in Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, MD.
- 18 MARCH 2019 / The Mobile Medical Units Set Sail for Kimolos
After one and a half months in mainland Greece and their latest stop in Lidoriki, Fokida, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) left the mainland behind and board a ferry once again, heading to the island of Kimolos.
- 18 MARCH 2019 / Interview by the SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, with “E-mag”
In an interview with Sports Excellence Center’s magazine, E-mag, the Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Andreas Dracopoulos, answered questions about a comprehensive list of topics.