- 06 November 2019 / ETH Zurich Launches the Rehab Initiative
ETH Zurich has announced today that: “ETH researchers are planning to partner with clinics, foundations, public authorities and other institutions through the broad-based Rehab Initiative, aimed at improving the quality of life and participation of people with physical disabilities."
- 06 November 2019 / Theater of War Helps Columbia University Μark a 100-year Μilestone
In 1919, as the world grappled with what the First World War meant for civilization, Columbia University initiated a daily course entitled “Introduction to Contemporary Civilization in the West.”
- 05 November 2019 / SNF Honored for Grant to AHEPA University General Hospital of Thessaloniki
Greek nonprofit M.A.Z.I. (With Solidarity We Live as Equals) honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for its grant to the AHEPA University General Hospital of Thessaloniki.
- 05 November 2019 / Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program alumni share their experiences
A huge number of academics with Greek roots live and work elsewhere around the world.
- 05 November 2019 / Soccer Star Brings Playing Fields for Kids to his Native Brazil
A World Cup Champion with the Brazilian National Team in 2002 and a European Champion with FC Barcelona in 2006, Edmílson Moraes could easily content himself with looking back on a successful career.
- 05 November 2019 / Opening Day for Vamvakou’s V.Lab!
When visiting a traditional Greek village in the mountains, you likely wouldn’t be expecting to find an innovative technological hub there. But the village of Vamvakou is full of surprises.
- 04 November 2019 / SNF Agora and The Atlantic Present “Civics and the Future of Democracy”
It’s easy for most Americans to get on board with the idea that civics education is good for democracy.
- 04 November 2019 / An Innovation Forum for Greek & German Firms
Greek and German innovation firms are meeting, exchanging expertise, and organizing parallel workshops at the first Ιnnovation Forum: “Innovation as a Growth Lever - a Greek-German Cooperation.”
- 01 November 2019 / SNFCC Dancing Fountains learn new choreographies for November
The Dancing Fountains at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) Canal continue to enchant visitors every day, with choreographies to melodies by composers including Hadjidakis and Shostakovich.