- 09 MARCH 2018 / The New York Times Profiles Sunitha Krishnan, 2016 Tällberg Global Leader
The New York Times recently profiled Sunitha Krishnan, a recipient of the 2016 Tällberg Foundation Global Leadership Prize, which is supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 08 MARCH 2018 / The Delivery of the Vehicles to EKAV’s Branches across Greece to be Completed in a Few Days
As part of its Initiative against the Greek crisis, and in addition to its regular grant-making activity, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announced in April, 2017, a grant to the National Center for Emergency Care (EKAV), totaling €14 million, which entails the procurement of 143 state-of-the-art and fully equipped ambulances, as well as their full service and maintenance for a period of 8 years.
- 07 MARCH 2018 / Summer Nostos Festival 2018 - Headliners
John Cale (19/6), Animal Collective (23/6) and Lianne La Havas (22/6) come to build on the already impressive lineup of this year’s Summer Nostos Festival (SNFestival). Music is one of the Festival’s key components, bringing together artists from around the world in an eclectic mix of sounds, genres, moods and audiences.
- 07 MARCH 2018 / Dance/NYC, SNF Grantee, Launches Immigrant Artists Initiative in New York
Dance/NYC has launched a new initiative to extend the role of dance artistry in fostering the inclusion, integration and human rights of immigrants in the New York City metropolitan area.
- 06 MARCH 2018 / The SNF Supports the Provision of Motorized Wheelchairs to Central Greece Residents with Disabilities
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) supports the initiative “Access to ALL” undertaken by the Prefecture of Central Greece for the provision of motorized wheelchairs to residents of the Central Greece area that face serious financial difficulties.
- 05 MARCH 2018 / W.R.O. Hellas Honors the SNF for its Support of Educational Robotics Programs in Greek Schools
On Sunday, March 4th, 2018, the Organization of Educational Robotics & Science - W.R.O Hellas held the Finals of the 2018 Pan-Hellenic Educational Robotics Competition.
- 02 MARCH 2018 / Register now to Participate in the 7th SNF Conference on Philanthropy
The 7th SNF Conference on Philanthropy will take place this year from June 21st to June 23rd, 2018, at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. Τhe Conference is taking place as part of the Summer Nostos Festival’ open events, organized and exclusively funded by the SNF.
- 01 MARCH 2018 / March 2018 at the SNFCC
March arrives at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), which is getting ready to welcome spring with favorite activities and events as well as exciting new experiences for all.
- 01 MARCH 2018 / The SNF attends CTY Greece’s One-Day Seminar
On Saturday, March 3rd, 2018, the Center for Talented Youth (CTY) – Greece at Anatolia College will hold a one-day seminar, themed “Gifted Education: Trend or Necessity?”. At the event, the latest developments and innovative practices in the education of talented students will be discussed, as well as ways to disseminate those practices in schools across Greece.