- 04 DECEMBER 2018 / The SNF Attended a Discussion Forum on Women in Diplomacy
On Tuesday December 4th, the Institute of Global Affairs (IGA) at the American College of Greece, in collaboration with the NGO Women Act hosted a forum entitled “Women in Diplomacy – Challenges and Opportunities for Women in Public Life”. The forum consisted of a panel discussion, which welcomed female leaders in the field to discuss current trends and politics for women in public service. Representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended the event.
- 03 DECEMBER 2018 / Madison Square Boys & Girls Club hosts annual Christmas Tree Ball
On Friday, November 30th, the Madison Square Boys & Girls Club hosted its 52nd annual Christmas Tree Ball in New York. Representatives from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), which has provided longstanding support for the organization, attended the event.
- 03 DECEMBER 2018 / World AIDS Day marked in Monaco
On December 1, on the occasion of World AIDS Day, Her Most Serene Highness Princess Stéphanie presented nine quilts paying tribute to victims of the disease at the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco. The event was inspired by the AIDS Memorial Quilt, a monumental 54-ton quilt bearing the names of victims that was conceived in San Francisco in 1985.
- 01 DECEMBER 2018 / The SNFCC Lights Up for Christmas!
From Saturday, December 1st, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) was transformed into a unique Christmas destination for both children and adults, with the SNF's exclusive support.
- 30 NOVEMBER 2018 / Citi Private Bank’s Αdvertising Campaign “Global Citizens” Features the SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos
Citi Private Bank’s international advertising campaign includes segments from the short film created as part of the “Global Citizens” series dedicated to the work of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the vision of its Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos.
- 30 NOVEMBER 2018 / 3rd Regular Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative
On Thursday November 29th, 2018, the 3rd Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative between the Greek State and Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) took place.
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / Both on Track: Tiny F1 Cars and STEM Education
With a sudden puff of air, months of hard work flash by in an instant.
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / Chatham House Honors the Committee to Protect Journalists
On Wednesday, November 28th, Chatham House honored the Committee to Protect Journalists with the 2018 Chatham House Prize.
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / Practicum in Modern Journalism Hosts Greek Students
From December 1st through 8th, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host its fourth CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs of the year, with exclusive support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).