- 30 APRIL 2019 / May Day at the SNFCC
If you haven’t left Athens for the Easter holidays, come on down to spend May Day at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC)!
- 30 APRIL 2019 / Greek National Opera’s first co-production with Baden-Baden Easter Festival
The Greek National Opera (GNO) signed its first co-production agreement with one of Europe’s major festivals, the Easter Festival of Baden-Baden, for a staging of Giuseppe Verdi’s Otello.
- 30 APRIL 2019 / Days of Remembrance and Donors Wall Unveiling Ceremony at US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Sunday, April 28 marked the beginning of Days of Remembrance in the United States, a yearly commemoration of the Holocaust.
- 25 APRIL 2019 / Supporting HALC in its Efforts to Cultivate Future Leaders
Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announced a $1 million grant to Hellenic American Leadership Council (HALC). The grant will endow HALC’s Leadership 2030 Fellowship Program, in honor of the late Nikos Mouyiaris. The program will be renamed the Nikos Mouyiaris Leadership 2030 Fellowship Program, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 25 APRIL 2019 / No Finish Line, but a Clear Objective at Nice Εvent
There’s no finish line in this race, but that doesn’t mean the participants don’t have a clear goal. For five straight days, runners and walkers will keep moving to raise funds for projects that support children in need.
- 24 APRIL 2019 / Hiatus Extension in Submitting New Grant Requests
Thoughtful partnerships and conversations with current, past, and prospective grantees are the heart of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s work.
- 24 APRIL 2019 / Broad Partnership to Create a New “Interactive Constitution: Classroom Edition”
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), together with a number of other organizations, announced its support to the National Constitution Center for the creation of the new Interactive Constitution: Classroom Edition, a cutting-edge, multi-media digital platform that will provide trusted, nonpartisan constitutional resources for middle and high school students and educators.
- 23 APRIL 2019 / SNF Health Initiative - 4th Regular Quarterly Progress Update
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) Health Initiative encompasses a series of major new grants related to healthcare in Greece, with a budget totaling over $339 million.
- 23 APRIL 2019 / SNF Fellowship Will Bring Greek Diaspora Scholars to Greek Institutions
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Institute of International Education (IIE), in collaboration with the Fulbright Foundation in Greece, invite Greek scholars to apply for the Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program (GDFP).