- 18 September 2019 / A New Round of iMEdD Programs and New Programmatic Additions
In just seven months, iMEdD has developed a strong presence in the field of journalism, hosting more than 40 participants, 25 lecturers, 30 mentors, 5 special events, and 60 hours of workshops and discussions.
- 18 September 2019 / “Lessons from the Greek Crisis” at Yale’s annual SNF Lecture
Looking back over what we can learn from a tumultuous decade in Greece and what it portends for the future, Bank of Greece Governor Yannis Stournaras will give this year’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Lecture at Yale University’s Hellenic Studies Program.
- 18 September 2019 / “Performing Our Best When the Pressure is On” at Columbia’s Zuckerman Institute
It’s a truism that young people today are more pressed than ever to excel. Barnard College President Sian Beilock will discuss the science behind the pressure in the latest installment of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Brain Insight Lecture series.
- 17 September 2019 / Director outlines vision for SNF Agora Institute in Hopkins student news interview
When political scientist Hahrie Han join the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute as director this summer, she made it clear that coupling scholarship with real world action was a top priority.
- 17 September 2019 / Thessaloniki State Symphony Orchestra announces its program
After a record-breaking season in terms of visitor numbers, which coincided with its 60th anniversary celebration, the Thessaloniki State Symphony Orchestra (TSSO) begins its new artistic season on a high note.
- 17 September 2019 / Open call: New Cycle of the SNFCC Internship Program
Are you aged 18-35 and interested in gaining insight into the ways a dynamic, multi-functional cultural organization operates?
- 16 September 2019 / iMEdD Incubator Welcomes New Proposals
Do you have an idea for an innovative journalistic project? This could be the right time to make it happen.
- 13 September 2019 / English National Ballet Raises the Βarre with New Facilities
After years of making the most of suboptimal facilities, English National Ballet is moving to a purpose-built new home. Its new premises quadruple the space at its disposal, allowing world-class artists room to exercise and share their talents to the fullest.
- 12 September 2019 / New Yorker City Expands Mental Health and Jobs Support for Residents
Jobs-Plus helps New Yorkers find employment, gain financial savvy, and strengthen community ties. Connections to Care aims to get New Yorkers the mental health care they need by working through existing community-based organizations (CBOs). Both programs are set for major expansion.