- 13 MAY 2019 / The Mobile Medical Units for the First Time in Mantoudi, Evia
Lately, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) have a very busy schedule. Just three days after coming back from the island of Amorgos, the Units together with all the doctors, nurses and technical staff headed for North Evia, with Mantoudi as their final destination. They will remain there for three days, from May 13 to 16.
- 13 MAY 2019 / “Next Generation, Please!” at BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
An interactive new exhibition that opened last week at BOZAR, the Centre from Fine Arts in Brussels, says “thank you, next” to traditional ideas about where society is headed.
- 10 MAY 2019 / MMU Return from their 3-Day Visit to the Island of Amorgos
The Mobile Medical Units (MMU) traveled to Amorgos for three days, from May 7 to 9, on a visit falling outside their regular itinerary.
- 10 MAY 2019 / American School of Classical Studies at Athens holds 2019 gala
On Thursday, May 9, the American School of Classical Studies at Athens hosted its annual gala in New York City.
- 10 MAY 2019 / Greek National Opera Visits New York City
As it opens an exciting new chapter of its history, the Greek National Opera (GNO) paid a visit to New York City.
- 10 MAY 2019 / Monegasque Rugby Federation Holds 8th Annual Challenge Saint Devote
The Challenge Saint Devote brings together 10- to 12-year-olds from countries around the world in Monaco to play in a rugby tournament. On Saturday, May 11, the Monegasque Rugby Federation will hold the eight annual Challenge Saint Devote, bringing together teams from 14 nations.
- 10 MAY 2019 / Family Stem Cell Day at New York Stem Cell Foundation
The New York Stem Cell Foundation’s (NYSCF) mission is to cure the major diseases of our time through stem cell research.
- 10 MAY 2019 / STAF06 Ηolds Memory and Research Week
This week, from May 6 to 10, high school-based project STAF06 is holding its Memory and Research Week. Founded in 2008 by five high school teachers, STAF06 engages high schools and the public in Nice in encouraging active citizenship by focusing attention on genocide in the 20th century.
- 09 MAY 2019 / Ten Weeks of Powerful Free Theater Coming to Brooklyn with Antigone in Ferguson
“Υou’ll become aware that there’s more than one chorus in the house. In addition to the annotative singers onstage, there are the people sitting around you.”