- 03 JULY 2019 / School’s Out. Schoolwave Begins.
“An escape by teenagers towards their real self.” This phrase sums up Schoolwave, according to Foivos Delivorias. The biggest three-day student festival, which has become a tradition, returns for its 15th consecutive year with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 03 JULY 2019 / “Trophy Challenge” Competition, part of the program New Agriculture for a New Generation
A Press Conference of the “Trophy Challenge” competition took place on Wednesday, June 3rd. The competition is implemented as part of the program New Agriculture for a New Generation, established through the founding support of the SNF.
- 02 JULY 2019 / July at the SNFCC
The Summer Nostos Festival may be over. However, we still have many reasons to be happy, even though there is quite some time left until the summer holidays.
- 28 JUNE 2019 / We came, we saw, we… had a great time!
Though we didn’t quite succeed in achieving a Guinness World Records™ title, we had a blast getting together with each other and Legends 2004 make an official attempt.
- 28 JUNE 2019 / The Euro 2004 Trophy, Otto Rehhagel, and Fernando Santos at the SNFCC On Monday, July 1st, 15 years after the semifinal with the Czech Republic,
On Monday, July 1st, 15 years after the semifinal with the Czech Republic, the Euro 2004 trophy will be at the Legends 2004 Walk of Fame at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 27 JUNE 2019 / Legends 2004 pass us the ball...
to conquer a new record! GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS (TM) attempt
- 26 JUNE 2019 / A Small Taste of the 7th Syros International Film Festival
A pre-festival screening by the Syros International Film Festival (SIFF) will give us a small taste of everything that will take place as part of the full program a few days later on the island of Syros.
- 24 JUNE 2019 / €46,770 Raised for Charity through SNF RUN: Running into the Future
The SNF RUN runners deserve our congratulations twice over. Congratulations! Congratulations!
- 24 JUNE 2019 / Art on the THES-PRES Express
A train route, fourteen young people, four art and culture stops. These are the main ingredients of the THES-PRES program, a tour of points of cultural interest that follows the suburban train route of Macedonia, starting at Thessaloniki, with stops at Veria and Florina, and finishing at Prespa.