- 20 APRIL 2018 / Hostos Community College Foundation Hosts 50th Anniversary Scholarship Benefit
On Thursday, April 19, 2018, the Hostos Community College Foundation hosted its 50th Anniversary Scholarship Benefit. The event was attended by supporters of Hostos Community College (HCC), including representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foudation (SNF).
- 20 APRIL 2018 / 6th Balkan Museum Network Annual Conference “Meet, See, Do” in Thessaloniki with the SNF’s support
The 6th edition of the International Conference “Meet, See, Do” took place from April 18th to April 20th, 2018, in Thessaloniki. The conference was organized by the Balkan Museum Network (BMN) and the Foundation Cultural Heritage without Borders (CHwB) Bosnia and Herzegovina and was made possible through the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 20 APRIL 2018 / Bell Artspace Campus Opening
On Thursday, April 19, 2018, the Bell Artspace Campus held its grand opening in New Orleans, Louisiana. Artspace transformed the Bell Artspace Campus, formerly Bell School in Treme, into affordable housing units for artists, community culture bearers, and their families.
- 19 APRIL 2018 / The Stavros Niarchos Park welcomes Spring
Following the completion of the scheduled maintenance work at the Stavros Niarchos Park at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center for the conservation of its ecosystem, as well as its surrounding recreational spaces, the Park is ready to welcome spring, inviting all visitors to spend moments of recreation, rest, share new experiences and enjoy a multitude of events.
- 19 APRIL 2018 / Queen Elizabeth II September 11th Garden Annual Gala
On Wednesday, April 18th, 2018, the Queen Elizabeth II September 11th Garden hosted its annual gala. The event was held in New York City and it was attended by supporters of the organization, including representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 18 APRIL 2018 / The SNF Supports the Athens 2018 World Book Capital
The program of the Athens 2018 World Book Capital was presented today by the Mayor of Athens, Mr. George Kaminis. The city of Athens was selected by UNESCO to host the global institution of the World Book Capital, which was launched initially in 2001.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / Greek Development Interns Arrive at Simon Fraser University under the “Rebooting the Greek Language” Internship Program
On Monday, April 16th, 2018, three Greek interns arrived at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / Edible Schoolyard NYC Hosts 6th Annual Spring Benefit
On Monday, March 16th, Edible Schoolyard NYC hosted their 6th Annual Spring Benefit. The event was held in New York City, attended by supporters of Edible Schoolyard NYC, including representatives of the SNF.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / The Athens University Medical School honored the SNF for its support of the “Agia Sofia” Children’s Hospital
On Saturday, April 14th, 2018, the Athens Medical School honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation for its support of the “Agia Sofia” Children’s Hospital.