- 27 APRIL 2018 / DIALOGUES: Dedicated Followers of Fashion
On Wednesday, April 25th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) held the sixth event of its monthly series, DIALOGUES, entitled “Dedicated Followers of Fashion,” at the Lighthouse of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 27 APRIL 2018 / SNF Endowment Fund at the Center for Talented Youth – Greece (CTY Greece)
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation, in the framework of its continued support to educational practices and initiatives aiming to enhance academic excellence both in Greece and abroad, collaborated with the Center for Talented Youth – Greece (CTY Greece) for the creation of an endowment fund that will provide scholarships, ensuring that all students will have the opportunity to broaden their learning horizons and be part of the unique experience of CTY Greece, regardless of financial circumstance.
- 27 APRIL 2018 / BOMB Magazine Announces Editorial Fellowships Supported by the SNF
BOMB Magazine has announced a challenge grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation to support two Editorial Fellowships in Oral Histories and Performing Arts over the next three years.
- 25 APRIL 2018 / Summer Nostos Festival | June 17–24
Through the open events of the Summer Nostos Festival (SNFestival), the Stavros Niarchos Foundation returns for the fourth consecutive summer—as the host, organizer and exclusive supporter—to the “home” it created for all people, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC). The implementation of the SNFestival is made possible with the collaboration of the SNFCC SA.
- 24 APRIL 2018 / The Hellenic Film Society USA’s “Greek Film Expo” Opens April 27
On Friday, April 27th, 2018, the Hellenic Film Society USA’s “Greek Film Expo” will open in New York City.
- 24 APRIL 2018 / Family Stem Cell Day at The New York Stem Cell Foundation
On Saturday, April 28th, 2018, The New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) Research Institute will host its inaugural Family Stem Cell Day.
- 24 APRIL 2018 / Presentation of the Project "Memories of the German Occupation in Greece" in Berlin
On April 23rd, SNF representatives attended the presentation of the project "Memories of the German Occupation in Greece" which took place at the Topography of Terror Foundation in Berlin.
- 24 APRIL 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units traveled to the island of Fourni
From April 19th to April 22nd, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units visited for the second time the island of Fourni to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.
- 23 APRIL 2018 / Interview of the SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, on the magazine Days of Art in Greece
The Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, granted a comprehensive interview to journalist Mary Adamopoulou for the magazine Days of Art in Greece, regarding the SNF’s activities and goals.