- 26 NOVEMBER 2019 / Young Greek Artists Join International Residencies through ARTWORKS
What early-career Greek artist wouldn’t want to live in the major art metropoles of New York and London for at least a short while?
- 26 NOVEMBER 2019 / Conference in Patras on Internet Addiction in Teenagers
On November 26 and 27, an interdisciplinary conference on “Mental Health – New Technologies – Children’s Rights” is taking place in Patras.
- 26 NOVEMBER 2019 / Rebooting the Greek Language Launches at Simon Fraser University
Trouble with your language? Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?
- 25 NOVEMBER 2019 / Town Hall Discussions on New SNF-Supported Hospitals in Sparta, Thessaloniki, and Komotini
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in collaboration with the Municipalities of Sparta, Pylaia-Chortiatis, and Komotini, invites the public to three open discussions on the creation of three new hospitals. The new SNF General Hospital of Sparta, the SNF University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki, and the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini respectively, will be designed, constructed, and fully outfitted through grants by the SNF.
- 25 NOVEMBER 2019 / Vimagazino Features a Tribute to the “Triple” Project of the SNFCC
In its latest issue, the weekly magazine Vimagazino featured an extensive tribute to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and to its three resident organizations: the Greek National Opera (GNO), the National Library of Greece (NLG) and SNFCC S.A.
- 22 NOVEMBER 2019 / 15th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, November 21st, 2019, the 15th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 21 NOVEMBER 2019 / SNF RUN: 2020 FIRST RUN
This New Year’s Day marks the start not only of a new year, but of a new decade too, and this calls for a celebration you’ll remember for decades to come.
- 21 NOVEMBER 2019 / A Grand Prix for Students
Teams of students from Greece and Cyprus will take part in this year's F1 in Schools world finals. The finals of the international STEM competition will take place from November 22 to 29, 2019, in Abu Dhabi, with 55 teams from around the world competing.
- 21 NOVEMBER 2019 / Day of Celebration for 6th Elementary School of Alexandria in Imathia
Today was a day of celebration for teachers and students at the 6th Elementary School of Alexandria in Imathia. The occasion? New children's literature and fairy tale books filled their library shelves, new maps and projection screens hang on classroom walls, students have access to a new computer lab, and new basketballs, soccer balls, and volleyballs await them in the schoolyard.