- Three new hospitals to be built across Greece as part of the SNF Health Initiative will pilot a new framework of zero-carbon readiness in collaboration with leading sustainability certifiers.
- It was a classic lineup of summertime fun: the lectures began by introducing nonlinear diffusion equations and eventually progressed to discussing fully nonlinear extrinsic flows.
14 OCTOBER 2022StaEllinika launches Greek language learning tools for Spanish and Portuguese speakersStaEllinika, an initiative for young Greek language learners by Simon Fraser University (SFU) and the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is expanding its offerings to reach new audiences around the world, including in South America.
- Journalists from all over the world gathered in Athens for a 5-day discussion on the lack of trust in the media and its subsequent impact on the relationship between journalism and democracy.
- The new Parish Love Center (K.E.A.) at Saint Barbara Orthodox Church in Dafni, near Athens, was inaugurated in the presence of the Archbishop of Athens and All Greece, Ieronymos II.
- A new business and entrepreneurship center is coming to the small village of Vamvakou, as part of a long-term initiative to revitalize the area.
- The first day of iMEdD’s International Journalism Week: Α Matter of Trust found the Athens Conservatoire Amphitheater packed with journalists, journalism students, and interested members of the public.
06 OCTOBER 2022New partnership between SNF, ETH Zurich, and EPFL aims to support the work of the International Committee of the Red CrossThe International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) supports people affected by wars and conflicts around the world.