- 01 October 2019 / SNF Grant Request Process to Reopen October 1
After pausing the submission of grant requests to evaluate our internal processes, SNF will begin accepting new grant requests on October 1, 2019.
- 01 October 2019 / You Say “Soccer,” I Say “Football,” We Both Say “Fun”
Whatever you call it, the Beautiful Game has an almost uncanny power to bring people together.
- 30 September 2019 / SNFCC Volunteering Program – Open Call!
Would you like to live the experience of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and find out of the operations of one of the biggest cultural organizations in Greece?
- 30 September 2019 / SNF Support Takes NY Greek Consulate’s Elevators to a New Level
Going up? The elevators at the Hellenic Republic’s Consulate General in New York certainly are.
- 30 September 2019 / UCLA’s SNF Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture announces fall events
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture at the University of California, Los Angeles has announced an exciting slate of fall events, including lectures, a Greek book club, and a theater performance.
- 27 September 2019 / Purchase and installment of an upgraded IT system of childcare management for the Center for Social Welfare of Attica
An event for the launch of the program “ Purchase and installment of an upgraded IT system of childcare management for the Center for Social Welfare of Attica” was held on Friday, September 27.
- 27 September 2019 / 13th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, September 26th, 2019, the 13th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 26 September 2019 / TV5MONDE Broadcasts Live from the SNFCC
Parlez-vous français? For the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) the answer is “Oui!”
- 26 September 2019 / The Importance of Physical Exercise for the Wellbeing of Children
Τhe SNF is a proud partner of Regeneration & Progress, which organizes on September 27th as part of its Sports Excellence program, a workshop on “Children & Sports”.