- 02 June 2020 / Standing with Special Olympics Ηellas Athletes through the COVID-19 Crisis
Everyone experienced the past few months of lockdown differently, but a shared experience was abrupt discontinuation of the activities that brought us structure and fulfillment.
- 29 May 2020 / 18th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, May 28th, 2020, the 18th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place online between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 28 May 2020 / SNF Dialogues Webcast: Art on Lockdown
The SNF DIALOGUES discussed the future of arts and culture and the new picture emerging in the midst of the pandemic. Major figures from Greece’s arts and culture scene assessed the extraordinary period we are living through.
- 27 May 2020 / Announcement about the Summer and Fall SNF Internship Program
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has offered a paid internship program continuously since 2009.
- 22 May 2020 / Honoring Theodore Papazoglou: SNF and HFRI Rename Program for Greek Scientific Research
Honoring his exceptional dedication and presence in advancing the cause of scientific research, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation are renaming the program to provide support for promising research in Greece in memory of Theodore Papazoglou. Dr. Papazoglou passed away earlier this month after a battle with COVID-19.
- 20 May 2020 / "PRESENT" after the Lockdown
A journalistic chronicle by iMEdD captures the first days of a “new normal” immediately following lifting of the lockdown in Greece.
- 18 May 2020 / SNFestival RetroFuture | Online | Line Up Announcement
Long-run predictions about AI and humanity’s shared future? Check.
- 18 May 2020 / Columbia’s Institute for Ideas and Imagination Αnnounces Third Class of Fellows
Columbia University has announced the latest class of Fellows it will welcome to its Institute for Ideas and Imagination in Paris. Lead support for the Institute, part of the University’s Paris Global Center, was provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 18 May 2020 / Greek Language Tools Coming to U.S. Schools
The StaEllinika initiative, announced in April by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, serves as the platform of suite of apps for young Greek language learners developed through Simon Fraser University (SFU).