08 APRIL 2021Renovations Adding Capacity for 145 New ICU and HDU Beds at 15 Hospitals across Greece Completed through SNF GrantThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) grant for renovations to add capacity for 175 additional intensive care unit (ICU) and high-dependency unit (HDU) beds at 15 hospitals in the Greek National Health System—from Attica to Thessaloniki and Lamia to Crete—has been largely completed and delivered.
07 APRIL 2021Major Partnership between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Child Mind Institute to Revamp Mental Health Care for Children and Youth across GreeceA new referral center for child mental health, training programs, and development of cutting-edge clinical technology will bring international best practices to the public sector in Greece, building system-wide capacity to meet needs on the ground.
- It holds difficult stories, stories of love, stories that change or shape us, new stories and old stories—stories that helps us get to know each other and understand our common history.
- Eleven teenagers took the floor, chose the topics of discussion, and told us what they wanted us to hear at the latest SNF DIALOGUES live webcast.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) would like to extend its warmest congratulations to Panagiotis Giannakis for his induction into the FIBA Hall of Fame!
- For 33 years since the founding of Special Olympics Hellas, thousands of athletes with intellectual disabilities, along with numerous volunteers and their coaches, have been striving to contribute to a society of equal opportunities, acceptance, respect, and solidarity.
- Do you know a leader in any field whose work is innovative, courageous, and holds the potential for global implications? Nominations for the 2021 Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize, presented jointly by the Tällberg Foundation and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), are open now through May 24.