- 11 JUNE 2019 / Lung Cancer Research Foundation awards research grants commemorating dear SNF colleague
In memory of our dear colleague Kathryn Louloudis, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for two new grants through the Lung Cancer Research Foundation (LCRF) for research on disparities in lung cancer. LCRF announced today the awardees of these grants.
- 10 JUNE 2019 / ARTWORKS Announces the Participants in the 2nd SNF Artist Fellowship Program
Every artist should have the time, the freedom, and the financial means to pursue their art. ARTWORKS is here to create the right conditions for Greek artists, offering them financial support and opportunities to showcase their work through the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Artist Fellowship Program.
- 10 JUNE 2019 / Walking along Agiou Mina Street in Thessaloniki
Agiou Mina Street in Thessaloniki takes us back some 60 years, when the tram used to cross it, to continue along Tsimiski Street.
- 10 JUNE 2019 / SyntagmaWatch – A New Digital Way to Learn About Greece’s Constitution
With the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), the Center for European Constitutional Law – Themistokles and Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation has implemented an innovative civic program entitled “Young Citizens and the Constitution.”
- 10 JUNE 2019 / Greek National Opera’s Alternative Stage Travels to Milan
Castello Sforzesco in Milan will be filled with melodies by Manos Hadjidakis for a magical evening on Tuesday, June 11. As part of the three-year tribute to the Greek composer, and the festival platform Milano incontra la Grecia, the Alternative Stage of the Greek National Opera (GNO) presents piano works by Hadjidakis performed by two distinguished young Greek pianists, Stefanos Thomopoulos and Thodoris Tzovanakis.
- 07 JUNE 2019 / The MMUs Return to the Peloponnese, Headed to Andritsaina
From Amorgos, to Evia, and then to Andritsaina within less than a month.
- 07 JUNE 2019 / Madison Square Boys and Girls Club Opens Doors at new Clubhouse in Harlem
The young people who participate in New York’s Madison Square Boys and Girls Club say that it’s hard to overstate how important the organization’s clubhouses are in their lives.
- 07 JUNE 2019 / Athens Photo World: The Time has Come for the Great Photojournalism Event
Starting from June 7th until June 16th, Athens residents and visitors will get acquainted with some of the most experienced and acclaimed Greek and international photojournalists.
- 07 JUNE 2019 / Ratification by Law of the Grant Agreements for the Supply of EKAV Equipment and the Installation of Medical Equipment in Public Hospitals
On Friday, June 7, 2019, two separate grant contracts of the “Health Initiative” between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Greek state were ratified by the Greek Parliament.