- 01 November 2010 / New York Philharmonic to pay tribute to Dimitri Mitropoulos
The New York Philharmonic will offer a tribute to Dimitri Mitropoulos, its former Music Director and one of the towering musical figures of the 20th century — with concerts, lectures, film screenings, an archival exhibit, and a special radio program — throughout the month of November 2010, commemorating the 50th anniversary of his death.
- 22 October 2010 / The New York Times
A review of the New York Public Library’s new exhibition, Three Faiths: Judaism, Christianity, Islam
- 22 October 2010 / Inauguration of the outdoor area surrounding the La Providence Cultural Center
On 28.10.2010, the official inauguration of the outdoor area surrounding the La Providence Cultural Center will take place in the presence of the French Minister for Industry and Mayor of the Municipality of Nice, Mr. Christian Estrosi, the President of the General Council of the Alpes-Maritimes, Mr. Eric Ciotti, and other dignitaries.
- 14 October 2010 / The New York Public Library Explores Three of the World’s Largest Religions in Exhibition Opening on October 22, 2010
Sacred texts and rarely seen materials from the Library’s holdings comprise Three Faiths: Judaism, Christianity, Islam
- 11 October 2010 / Inauguration of the Southeastern European Center for Missing and Exploited Children
The Center falls under the auspices of the Smile of the Child; and focuses on facilitating regional cooperation as a means of addressing the specific needs of the Balkan region, including childtrafficking and child commercial and/or sexual exploitation.
- 06 October 2010 / “The Smile of the Child” inaugurates the Southeast European Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
With the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, “The Smile of the Child” inaugurates the Southeast European Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, on the 11th of October, in the Municipality of Maroussi.
- 26 September 2010 / Inauguration of the day nursery in St. Moritz (Switzerland)
The inauguration of the day nursery in St. Moritz will take place on October 1st 2010.The Stavros Niarchos Foundation partially supported this project.
- 06 September 2010 / Opening of the exhibition Music of the Stones in El Chopo (Mexico)
The opening of the exhibition Music of the Stones will be held on September 8th, 2010 at the Arnold Belkin Gallery in El Chopo (Mexico).
- 24 August 2010 / Opening of the renovated Adult Guest House of the Municipality of Vouliagmeni
The Municipality of Vouliagmeni Adult Guest House has been renovated and re-equipped through a grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, and is holding an event to mark its official opening on the 24th of August, 2010.