- 26 MAY 2017 / SNFCC Listed in Condé Nast Traveller’s “Art Lovers Guide to Athens”
Condé Nast Traveller India named the SNFCC among one of the top must-sees for art lovers visiting the city of Athens. The article notes “the view from the upper deck is one of the great vistas in Europe”.
- 26 MAY 2017 / SNF Named Among Top Funders Responding to the Refugee Crisis by Inside Philanthropy
A recent article featured in Inside Philanthropy, listed the Stavros Niarchos Foundation among top funders responding to the refugee crisis. The article mentions the International Rescue Committee and Doctors Without Borders as top recipients of grants in this space, both of which are SNF grantees.
- 25 MAY 2017 / Victoria Newhouse Lecture for her book “Chaos and Culture: Renzo Piano Building Workshop and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center”
On Wednesday, May 24th, Victoria Newhouse spoke about her new book ‘Chaos and Culture: Renzo Piano Building Workshop and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center’ at the Morgan Library & Museum in New York City.
- 25 MAY 2017 / Internship Program at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, with the SNF support
The open call for the Internship Program of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center that is being implemented through an exclusive grant of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is now closed.
- 25 MAY 2017 / Madison Square Boys & Girl Club Harlem Clubhouse Groundbreaking
On Wednesday, May 24th, the Madison Square Boys and Girls Club (MSBGC) held the Groundbreaking Ceremony for their new Harlem Clubhouse in New York City.
- 24 MAY 2017 / The National Herald on the Feasibility Study for the St. Demetrios School in Astoria
The National Herald in an article reports on the development of a feasibility study that the Stavros Niarchos Foundation is considering supporting as part of a potential grant to the Saint Demetrios Greek American School in Astoria.
- 23 MAY 2017 / SNF RUN: Running into the Future
On Friday, June 23rd, 2017, when the Olympic Day is also celebrated, the evening race titled SNF RUN: Running into the Future will take place for the third consecutive year.
- 23 MAY 2017 / SNF Internship Program
On Friday, May 18th, the application process for the SNF Internship Program for the Fall (September to November 2017) and Winter (January to March 2018) periods has been completed.
- 22 MAY 2017 / Meeting of the SNF representatives with H.E. the President of the Hellenic Republic for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM) of WHBA
On Friday, May 19th, H. E. the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopios Pavlopoulos welcomed at the Presidential Palace representatives of the World Hellenic Biomedical Association – WHBA and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), on the occasion of the establishment of the training program, entitled Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM), implemented through a SNF grant.