- 30 MAY 2017 / June – July Program of Events at the SNFCC
Discover all the athletic, educational and cultural activities organized by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 30 MAY 2017 / Meeting of members and supporters of the Museum and Cultural Organizations Professionals Network at Art Athina 2017
On Saturday, May 27th , the Museum and Cultural Organizations Professionals Network, an initiative that was kick-started in the context of the educational and professional development program Transforming Future Museums: International Museum Academy (IMA) of the British Council in Greece, held an open discussion, during the 22nd Art Athina annual art fair.
- 30 MAY 2017 / Summer camps for children at the Museum of Greek Children’s Art, with the SNF support
Focusing on the concept of “Caring”, this summer, the Museum of Greek Children’s Art hosts three camps for children from 5 to 10 years old.
- 29 MAY 2017 / Presentation of the new project of ActionAid Hellas, Epikentro, with the SNF’s support
On Monday, May 29th, at the premises of the Journalists’ Union of Athens Daily Newspapers (ESIEA), ActionAid Hellas held a Press Conference for the presentation of the organization’s new initiative in Greece against economic and social exclusion, namely the establishment of a multipurpose venue for action and change, named Epikentro. In collaboration with organizations and experienced professionals, Epikentro aspires to provide innovative educational programs, access to information, as well as particular psychosocial, counselling and legal support services.
- 29 MAY 2017 / Hellenic Society for the Environment and Cultural Heritage awards SNF for its support
On the occasion of the completion of 45 years of active presence and implementation of actions for rescue and preservation of the cultural heritage and the natural environment, the Hellenic Society for the Environment and Cultural Heritage organized an event on Tuesday, May 30th to honor its supporters.
- 26 MAY 2017 / Educational Seminars for Greek Orthopaedic Surgeons at the Hospital for Special Surgery, supported by the SNF
Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) has announced program details and application deadlines for the newest round of professional education programs for orthopaedic surgeons from Greece, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 26 MAY 2017 / Launch of the Mind the Fact Festival, with the SNF support
Friday, May 26th, marks the official launch of the first Mind the Fact Festival, an innovative festival of art, culture and social solidarity.
- 26 MAY 2017 / Lecture entitled “Missing Children in Greece and Europe, actions and initiatives for the prevention and treatment of the phenomenon”
On the occasion of the International Missing Children's Day, on Thursday, May 25th, the organization “Smile of the Child” held a lecture at the Zappeion Hall, entitled Missing Children in Greece and Europe, actions and initiatives for the prevention and treatment of the phenomenon”, as part of its program SAFE (Sustainable Alliance for Missing Children in Greece).
- 26 MAY 2017 / It was 3 years ago that we planted the first olive tree at the Stavros Niarchos Park!
The first tree planted in the Stavros Niarchos Park turned three years old today.