- 16 February 2021 / 2021 SNF Nostos
What we know so far
- 12 February 2021 / Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos Visit Newly Renovated ICU at KAT Hospital in Greece
On Thursday February 4, 2021, Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, accompanied by SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and Greek Minister of Health Vasilis Kikilias, visited the new Intensive Care Unit (ICU) space at KAT Hospital created with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 12 February 2021 / SNF Supports Program to Prevent Infections and Antibiotic Resistance in Greece
A five-year national program for the prevention and control of hospital-acquired infections and antibiotic resistance in Greece is creating model public hospitals in those fields.
- 11 February 2021 / REFLECT / REFORM / RESTART Virtual Journalism Forum Marks Two Years of iMEdD
To celebrate its second anniversary, iMEdD (the incubator for Media Education and Development) is holding a three-day open virtual forum on the present and the future of journalism from February 17 to 19, 2021. The nonprofit organization, whose mission is supporting and promoting transparency, credibility, and independence in journalism, was founded through an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 11 February 2021 / SNFCC Class: The SNFCC’s Digital Platform for Schools
From the beginning, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has offered specially designed school programs for students of all levels to help enrich their educational experience.
- 11 February 2021 / New Washington Post Series from SNF Agora Examines the Aftereffects of the 2020 Election
In the lead-up to and aftermath of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute has worked to help make sense of what’s going on with perspective from political science experts.
- 11 February 2021 / Rockefeller Advances Trial of COVID-19 Antibody Drug and Other Pandemic-Related Research
The Rockefeller University in New York has begun human trials of a new COVID-19 antibody drug that, if administered early, could prevent people who have been infected from developing severe cases of the disease.
- 09 February 2021 / SNF Brain Insight Lecture at Columbia on The Future of Learning and Education
The past year has forced us to rethink how education happens—what’s essential, how learning is structured, and who’s making the decisions about it all.
- 09 February 2021 / Spotlight on 25 Years of Grantmaking: Notes from SNF Program Officer Kira Pritchard