- 28 November 2019 / Presentation of the Re-edition of the Βook “New School Buildings”
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, a presentation of the special re-edition of the book by Patroclos Karantinos, titled “New School Buildings,” will take place at the 70th Elementary School of Athens “Patroclos Karantinos”.
- 27 November 2019 / GNO’s The Emperor’s Nightingale screens at Vamvakou!
The Emperor’s Nightingale takes flight and lands in the traditional Laconian village of Vamvakou.
- 27 November 2019 / Supporting Greece's Future while Recording its Past
How often have we all heard a story and then, when its teller is gone, have regretted not recording it?
- 27 November 2019 / Christmas in Vamvakou!
Christmas in Vamvakou combines the magic of wintery mountain scenery, brisk hikes in nature, nights by the fireplace, authentic Greek flavors in the village restaurant, and dozens of other activities for all ages.
- 26 November 2019 / Greek Orthodox Archbishop of America visits National Museum of African American History and Culture
Archbishop Elpidophoros of America, who leads the Greek Orthodox Church in the United States, paid a visit this summer to the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C. There, one of his predecessors, Archbishop Iakovos of Blessed Memory, is commemorated for his support of the Civil Rights Movement.
- 26 November 2019 / Young Greek Artists Join International Residencies through ARTWORKS
What early-career Greek artist wouldn’t want to live in the major art metropoles of New York and London for at least a short while?
- 26 November 2019 / Conference in Patras on Internet Addiction in Teenagers
On November 26 and 27, an interdisciplinary conference on “Mental Health – New Technologies – Children’s Rights” is taking place in Patras.
- 26 November 2019 / Rebooting the Greek Language Launches at Simon Fraser University
Trouble with your language? Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?
- 25 November 2019 / Town Hall Discussions on New SNF-Supported Hospitals in Sparta, Thessaloniki, and Komotini
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in collaboration with the Municipalities of Sparta, Pylaia-Chortiatis, and Komotini, invites the public to three open discussions on the creation of three new hospitals. The new SNF General Hospital of Sparta, the SNF University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki, and the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini respectively, will be designed, constructed, and fully outfitted through grants by the SNF.