- 18 May 2010 / Inauguration of new exhibition areas at the Folklore Museum of Xanthi
The Museum will be inaugurating its new exhibition areas on Wednesday, May 19, also celebrating International Museum Day.
- 10 May 2010 / One-day conference by ELISA – Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
On Friday, the 14th of May 2010, ELISA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is organizing a scientific conference on the topic “0-5. Parents & Children invest in the present and the future.
- 10 May 2010 / ELISA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
On Friday, the 14th of May 2010, ELISA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is organizing a scientific conference on the topic “0-5. Parents & Children invest in the present and the future.” The event, which will be held at the National Hellenic Research Foundation, is part of a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, aimed at raising public awareness on child abuse.
- 10 May 2010 / Opening of the satirical musical “Like the Old Times”, staged and performed by “Theatroparea”
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation supports the 2010 performances of Theatroparea. The performances will take place at the ACS Theater and Arts Center on May 10th, 11th and 12th 2010.
- 03 May 2010 / Recent Grants Spring - Summer 2010
At its most recent meeting, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Board of Directors approved 51 grants to not-for-profit organizations in Greece and abroad.
- 30 April 2010 / The Foundation’s grants in Health & Medicine featured in MD magazine
The medical journal MD featured an extensive article on the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s grants in Health & Medicine in its January-February 2010 issue.
- 30 March 2010 / Soccer Tournament: An initiative by the renowned ret. soccer player Mimis Papaioannou
The “Children’s Soccer Training Program,” exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation since 2003, is organizing for a second consecutive year the Girls’ Soccer Tournament. The Tournament will be held from April 6th to April 8th at the Panthessaliko Stadium of Volos, in the Prefecture of Magnesia.
- 30 March 2010 / Girls’ Soccer Tournament “Mimis Papaioannou Ethos Cup”
The “Children/s Soccer Training Program” will host, for a second consecutive year, the Girls’ Soccer Tournament.
- 16 March 2010 / Inauguration of the high biosafety level-3 laboratory for research on tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
The inauguration of the high biosafety level-3 laboratory for research on tuberculosis and other infectious diseases took place on 16.03.2010.