- 18 August 2011 / Kathimerini: Hope from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation
A reader’s letter to the daily Kathimerini, commenting on the proposal by the Foundation’s Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos, regarding support for the Merchant Seamen’s Fund
- 01 August 2011 / Kathimerini's GK magazine features an interview with Andreas Dracopoulos and an extensive presentation of the SNFCC
Andreas Dracopoulos, the Co-President of the SNF, talks about Greece, the future, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center and the Foundation’s grantmaking activities in an interview for Kathimerini’s GK magazine.The magazine also features an extensive presentation of the SNFCC.
- 16 July 2011 / Open Captioning Performances in Charlotte, North Carolina
As part of its National Open Captioning Initiative, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, the Theatre Development Fund just captioned a performance of the show Next to Normal at the Blumenthal Performing Arts, Knight Theatre, in Charlotte, NC.
- 14 July 2011 / To Vima: A productive summer at Veria Public Library
Article in To Vima, on the summer programs of the Veria Public Library, supported through a grant of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 07 July 2011 / To Pontiki: Culture’s Porsche
Article in To Pontiki, which raises questions on the ability of the Greek State to successfully operate the SNFCC when it undertakes its full control, after its completion in 2015.
- 06 July 2011 / Athens Voice: The city faces the sea
Article in Athens Voice on Renzo Piano’s final design for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, and his master plan for the redevelopment of the Faliron Delta.
- 30 June 2011 / Ethnos: 170,000 square meters of hope at the Faliron Delta
Article in Ethnos on the press conference for the presentation of Renzo Piano’s final plans of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
- 30 June 2011 / To Vima: the new cultural center at Faliron Delta
Article in To Vima on the press conference for the presentation of Renzo Piano’s final plans of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
- 30 June 2011 / Ta Nea: Renzo Piano’s vision for the Cultural Center at Faliron becomes a reality
Article in Ta Nea on the press conference for the presentation of Renzo Piano’s final plans of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center