- 15 December 2010 / Renzo Piano talks to Kathimerini
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center design architect, Renzo Piano, speaks to Kathimerini Sunday edition in an interview published on December 12, 2010.
- 15 December 2010 / The National Herald
Article in The National Herald about the inauguration ceremony for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Learning Center at the Cathedral School in Manhattan, New York.
- 13 December 2010 / The National Herald
Article in the Greek American daily, The National Herald, about Dimitri Mitropoulos, whose work was recently celebrated by the New York Philharmonic in a special tribute supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 11 December 2010 / The Wall Street Journal
Article in The Wall Street Journal about ACRIA’s (AIDS Community Research Initiative of America) holiday dinner, honoring the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and Spyros Niarchos.
- 08 December 2010 / Arcturos inaugurates its new Center for Environmental Education
The opening of the new Center for Environmental Education of Arcturos will be held on Friday, December 10th, 2010, at the historic building of the Nikeios School, at Nymfaio, Florina.
- 06 December 2010 / The National Herald
Article in the Greek American daily, The National Herald, on the Foundation’s grant to New York Hospital Queens, in support of a fellowship, which for the next five years will train four physicians from Greece every year on critical aspects of emergency medicine.
- 01 December 2010 / Kathimerini
Article in Kathimerini on a conference about the architectural, urban and civic regeneration of Athens.
- 18 November 2010 / MDA Hellas Inaugurates the Neuromuscular Diseases Unit at the University Hospital of Patra
The newly-established Neuromuscular Diseases Unit at the University Hospital of Patra will be inaugurated on Wednesday, November 24th, 2010. The establishment of the new Unit was made possible by an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, which provided funding for renovations and the purchase of state-of-the-art equipment.
- 15 November 2010 / Inauguration of the Folkloric Museum of Orestiada
On Sunday, November 21, at 12.30, the Cultural Society for the Folkloric Museum of Orestiada will be inaugurating the Museum, which was renovated through a grant from the Foundation.