- 27 January 2015 / The “Journey to the SNFCC” continues, visiting 23 additional cities across Greece
Following the public’s warm response to its year-long journey, the cultural and educational program “Journey to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center” extend its scope beyond Attica, carrying the message of the SNFCC to 23 additional cities across Greece.
- 23 January 2015 / CSIS-Schieffer Series Roundtable on “Securing Cyberspace”
On January 21, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) hosted a journalist roundtable discussion entitled “Securing Cyberspace: A Discussion on the latest Threats and Solutions”.
- 23 January 2015 / Symposium at the Frick Collection, entitled “El Greco Comes to America: The Discovery of a Modern Old Master”
On January 26, the Frick Collection will be hosting an SNF funded symposium entitled “El Greco Comes to America: The Discovery of a Modern Old Master”.
- 19 January 2015 / School Support Program Overview
Recognizing the significant role of technology, both in providing effective educational services, as well as in the implementation of new learning methods, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has implemented, from 2007 to date, a School Support Program, through which it has awarded grants totaling €2,848,300 to 309 public schools throughout Greece.
- 26 December 2014 / SNF Co-President A. Dracopoulos included in National Herald's List of the most influential Greek-Americans
The National Herald has published a list of all time high influential Greek Americans.
- 19 December 2014 / The Academy of Athens honors the Stavros Niarchos Foundation
On December 19th, the Academy of Athens, following a unanimous decision by the governing committee, honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation with a Gold Distinction for its philanthropic work. The award was received on behalf of the Foundation by Mr. George Agouridis, board member.
- 17 December 2014 / Divanity magazine on the SNFCC
The in-house magazine of Divani Collection Hotels features an extensive article on the SNFCC.
- 16 December 2014 / The Mobile Medical Units Visit Folegandros
On December 17th , the Mobile Medical Units will visit the island of Folegandros to provide extensive medical services, free of charge, to the residents of the island, where they will remain until December 21st.
- 28 November 2014 / Inauguration of the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs at Chatham House
On November 18th, Chatham House inaugurated the Academy for Leadership in International Affairs. Her Majesty The Queen, accompanied by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, formally launched the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs.