- 27 September 2011 / Kathimerini: Sparta – Athens: A race for athletes from all over the world
An article in Kathimerini on the Spartathlon 250km race from Athens to Sparta, which will start on September 30th, with the participation of 350 runners from 39 countries worldwide.
- 19 September 2011 / The Kingdom of Alexander the Great travels to the Louvre with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation is supporting, through a grant to the Louvre Museum, the much-anticipated exhibition, In the Kingdom of Alexander the Great – Ancient Macedonia» (Au Royaume d’Alexandre le Grand – La Macedoine Antique).
- 18 September 2011 / Kathimerini: Aristotle’s complete works in Modern Greek
An article in Kathimerini on the upcoming publication of the first two volumes of the translation of Aristotle’s complete works in Modern Greek, which has been funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 17 September 2011 / Eleutherotypia: 182 years of wandering
An extensive article in the daily Eleutherotypia on the National Library of Greece. The article traces the historical evolution of the institution, its current state and problems, and the future move to its new facilities at the SNFCC.
- 15 September 2011 / To Pontiki: The GNO rushes at society
Interview by the Greek National Opera’s Artistic Director on the organization, planned changes, and the SNFCC.
- 13 September 2011 / Kathimerini: A very good piece of news
An article in Kathimerini on the importance of the establishment of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University during what has been a very difficult year for Modern Greek Studies.
- 12 September 2011 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at SFU
Simon Fraser University announces the establishment of The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies, created through a significant multi-million dollar grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 12 September 2011 / Thessaloniki: French people in love with Greece and Alexander the Great
An interview in the daily Thessaloniki with the editor of the special editions of Le Figaro, which will publish an insert on Alexander the Great, as a result of the Louvre exhibit on ancient Macedonia
- 07 September 2011 / Inauguration of Renzo Piano’s project in Ronchamp, France
The inauguration of the emblematic “Ronchamp 2008-2010” project will take place on Friday, September 9th. The project includes the expansion and renovation of the space surrounding the church of Notre Dame du Haut, created by Le Corbusier (1955).