- 28 MARCH 2019 / Α “Friendly Match” Between Legends 2004 and SNF
Why would members of the legendary Greek team of champions in Euro 2004 meet with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF)? Well, not to play soccer, but that may come later…
- 27 MARCH 2019 / DIALOGUES: The History of Rebetiko
The SNF DIALOGUES series of monthly events took its first trip outside Athens.
- 27 MARCH 2019 / New Facilities for the IANOS Addiction Treatment Center in Thessaloniki
The new facilities of the IANOS Addiction Treatment Center will be inaugurated on Thursday, March 28 by Mayor of Thessaloniki Yiannis Boutaris and Vice Mayors Thanasis Pappas and Petros Lefakis.
- 26 MARCH 2019 / Tällberg Foundation Ηosts Cairo Workshop on Leadership in an Age of Disruption
Traditional global power dynamics are shifting, technological developments are taking us in unexpected directions, and truly global challenges like climate change cannot be ignored.
- 22 MARCH 2019 / Discussing with Giorgio Bianchi about the City of the Future, at the SNFCC
On Friday, March 22nd, at 7:00 p.m., in the Lighthouse at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), the Embassy of Italy in Athens and the SNFCC are convening a discussion under the title: The City of the Future: Quality of Life and New Urban Frontiers.
- 22 MARCH 2019 / Apply now for Leadership in International Affairs fellowships at Chatham House
Applications are now open for 2019-2020 Academy Fellowships at Chatham House, including the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Academy Fellowship.
- 21 MARCH 2019 / Free Ten-Week Run of Antigone in Ferguson Coming to Brooklyn
Ten weeks of free theater, designed to spark conversation about some of today’s most urgent issues, will be coming to Brooklyn this spring.
- 21 MARCH 2019 / 7th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Health Initiative
Today, Thursday, March 21st, 2019, the seventh Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Health Initiative took place. This date coincides with the one-year anniversary of the signing of the memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the implementation of the initiative.
- 21 MARCH 2019 / Administration Handover Ceremony at the 401 Military Hospital of Athens
The Administration Handover Ceremony for the largest military hospital of the country, the 401 Military Hospital of Athens, took place on Wednesday, March 20, at its headquarters.