- 22 MAY 2010 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center and the Municipal Sports and Leisure Park in the Νews
The weekend edition of “To Vima” newspaper featured an extensive article on the two parks developed through a grant from the Foundation, namely the Stavros Niarchos Park...
- 20 MAY 2010 / Inauguration event in Hellinopyrgos
The Syrmos Melathron of Hellinopyrgos, which was renovated with support from the Foundation, will be inaugurated on Saturday, May 22nd, in Karditsa.
- 20 MAY 2010 / Inauguration of the Museum of the Macedonian Struggle in Kastoria
The Museum of the Macedonian Struggle in Kastoria will be inaugurated on Sunday, May 23rd. The Museum is housed in the Picheon Manor, which was restored and converted into a Museum through the Foundation’s support.
- 18 MAY 2010 / Inauguration of new exhibition areas at the Folklore Museum of Xanthi
The Museum will be inaugurating its new exhibition areas on Wednesday, May 19, also celebrating International Museum Day.
- 10 MAY 2010 / One-day conference by ELISA – Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
On Friday, the 14th of May 2010, ELISA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is organizing a scientific conference on the topic “0-5. Parents & Children invest in the present and the future.
- 10 MAY 2010 / ELISA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
On Friday, the 14th of May 2010, ELISA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is organizing a scientific conference on the topic “0-5. Parents & Children invest in the present and the future.” The event, which will be held at the National Hellenic Research Foundation, is part of a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, aimed at raising public awareness on child abuse.
- 10 MAY 2010 / Opening of the satirical musical “Like the Old Times”, staged and performed by “Theatroparea”
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation supports the 2010 performances of Theatroparea. The performances will take place at the ACS Theater and Arts Center on May 10th, 11th and 12th 2010.
- 03 MAY 2010 / Recent Grants Spring - Summer 2010
At its most recent meeting, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Board of Directors approved 51 grants to not-for-profit organizations in Greece and abroad.
- 30 APRIL 2010 / The Foundation’s grants in Health & Medicine featured in MD magazine
The medical journal MD featured an extensive article on the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s grants in Health & Medicine in its January-February 2010 issue.