- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center obtained another award, this time by the Institute of Structural Engineers, a professional body for structural engineering and public safety based in United Kingdom. The SNFCC has been honored with an award in ‘Arts or Entertainment’ category.
- The President of the United States, Barack Obama, delivered his official speech on Wednesday, November 16th, 2016 at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), as part of the President’s State visit to Athens.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation will hand over the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center to the Greek State in early 2017. During the transition phase, the Foundation continues its mission to introduce the project to the public through a daily and dynamic program of free public events that, offers visitors an opportunity to experience SNFCC’s programmatic potential, and its place as an urban destination for everyone.
- On Wednesday November 16th, 2016, the President of the United States, Mr. Barack Obama, will deliver a speech at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, as part of the President's State visit to Athens.
- We would like to inform you that from Monday November 14th until Thursday November 17th, access to the Lighthouse, where the exhibition “Yiannis Moralis – Christos Kapralos” is taking place, will be closed to the public.
- On Friday, November 11th the AIMS Best Marathon Runner Awards took place in honor of internationally acclaimed athletes of the Marathon. The event was organized in the context of the 21st International AIMS Conference.
- On Wednesday, October 9th, Her Majesty The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh, accompanied by The Duke of York, performed the opening of the new Francis Crick Institute in central London.
- The SNFCC is proud to announce that it has been named Best International Project of the Year in the 2016 UK Building Awards, at a big celebration held last night in London.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture celebrated its long-awaited opening during a weekend (September 23-25, 2016) of festivities, the culminating moment of which was the inauguration of the Museum by President Obama, on Saturday, September 24th, 2016. The weekend celebrations for the Smithsonian Institution’s newest museum included a reception at the White House in the afternoon of Friday, September 23rd.