- It is always a true pleasure and source of great pride that we see our partners work together, exchange experience and best practice, and share common vision and goals.
- On Saturday, March 4th, 2017 the inauguration of the new Sensory Environment at the Foundation “White Butterflies” took place. The Sensory environment was created with an exclusive grant from the SNF.
- On Wednesday, March 1, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, co-supported a screening of the Academy Award Nominated Short Subject Documentary, 4.1 Miles, at the United Nations Headquarters in New York City.
- The SNF announced a grant that would further support the promotion of “4.1 Miles,” a 2017 Academy Award nominee for Documentary (Short Subject). Funding will support further screenings of the film in New York—beginning with a public showing at the United Nations headquarters on March 1, 2017.
- The NYC Department of Veterans’ Services and Department of Cultural Affairs today named Bryan Doerries, Artistic Director of Theater of War Productions, as the city’s newest Public Artist in Residence (PAIR).
- During the first regular General Assembly under the Greek State, held on February 28, 2017 at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), the members of the Board of Directors of the organization SNFCC SA (SNFCC AE), previously elected by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, submitted their resignations, in compliance with what is provided in Law 3785/2009.
- On Thursday, February 23rd, the Centre Antoine Lacassagne, a major cancer center in Nice, France, inaugurated its brand new 4D scanner, supported exclusively by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- A large celebration, open to all, marked the completion of the delivery of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to its permanent owner, the Greek State and, by extension, to the Greek society, the citizens and daily visitors of the SNFCC.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation supports the Academy Award Nominated Short Subject Documentary, 4.1 Miles.