- 20 November 2019 / Child Mind Institute Holds 2019 Child Advocacy Award Dinner
On Tuesday, November 19, the Child Mind Institute (CMI) held its 2019 Child Advocacy Award Dinner.
- 20 November 2019 / SNF-DR River Campus Αrchitects Awarded for Design
Rafael Viñoly Architects have been recognized with a 2019 Society of American Registered Architects National Design Merit Award for their design of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation – David Rockefeller River Campus.
- 19 November 2019 / From merman to memento mori: London’s Science Museum inaugurates medicine galleries
If you want to see a mechanical calculator designed in the mid-19th century to work on polynomial equations and exactly one half of the brain that designed it, there’s only one place to go: London’s Science Museum.
- 19 November 2019 / 24 Hour Plays Broadway Gala benefits Lymphatic Education & Research Network
Six original plays, all written and rehearsed within 24 hours, took Broadway by storm on Monday—for a good cause.
- 19 November 2019 / C&G Partners Wins Award for SNF-DR “Dedication to Discovery” Campaign
Creative studio C&G Partners was awarded an American Graphic Design Award by Graphic Design USA for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation – David Rockefeller River Campus “Dedication to Discovery” campaign.
- 18 November 2019 / America-Israel Cultural Foundation celebrates 80 years, and announces partnership with SNF
The America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF) is celebrating 80 years of providing continuous support to over 13,000 young Israeli artists, and creating a rich and enduring artistic legacy.
- 18 November 2019 / AthenSYN I Festival Kicks off in Berlin with HOMEMADE EXOTICA Exhibition
A new exhibition in Berlin invites contemporary Greek artists to explore Athens’s place in European culture today.
- 15 November 2019 / Amendment to SNF Health Initiative Grant Contract Ratified by Greek Parliament
The amendment formally adds the creation of the new SNF General Hospital of Sparta and a suite of other new grants to the Health Initiative.
- 15 November 2019 / Legends 2004 and SNF Support Merimna
This past summer, 15 years after winning the European Football Championship, the Greek Legends 2004 team returned to replay the thrill and joy of their achievement with fans through a series of educational and entertainment events, exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).