- 13 April 2021 / Lincoln Center Launches Outdoor Civic Hub and Announces Transformation of its Space as Part of SNF-LC Agora Initiative
Restart Stages, a new effort from Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, launched last week on World Health Day. Today, as part of the effort, Lincoln Center announced a commission to set designer and MacArthur Fellow Mimi Lien to create a park-like installation, “The GREEN,” transforming a huge plaza on its campus into a new sort of public space.
- 08 April 2021 / Renovations Adding Capacity for 145 New ICU and HDU Beds at 15 Hospitals across Greece Completed through SNF Grant
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) grant for renovations to add capacity for 175 additional intensive care unit (ICU) and high-dependency unit (HDU) beds at 15 hospitals in the Greek National Health System—from Attica to Thessaloniki and Lamia to Crete—has been largely completed and delivered.
- 07 April 2021 / Major Partnership between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Child Mind Institute to Revamp Mental Health Care for Children and Youth across Greece
A new referral center for child mental health, training programs, and development of cutting-edge clinical technology will bring international best practices to the public sector in Greece, building system-wide capacity to meet needs on the ground.
- 05 April 2021 / Istorima: Preserving Oral History While Tackling Youth Unemployment in Greece
It holds difficult stories, stories of love, stories that change or shape us, new stories and old stories—stories that helps us get to know each other and understand our common history.
- 05 April 2021 / Spotlight on 25 Years of Grantmaking: Notes from Senior Information & Technology Officer Eddie Moy
- 01 April 2021 / Experience SNF Nostos in person, August 25 to 29
- 01 April 2021 / SNF DIALOGUES Webcast: Generation Z: What do teenagers wish we knew?
Eleven teenagers took the floor, chose the topics of discussion, and told us what they wanted us to hear at the latest SNF DIALOGUES live webcast.
- 01 April 2021 / Congratulations to Greek Basketball Legend Panagiotis Giannakis!
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) would like to extend its warmest congratulations to Panagiotis Giannakis for his induction into the FIBA Hall of Fame!
- 31 March 2021 / Special Olympics Hellas: 33 Years of Sports Inclusion for People of All Abilities
For 33 years since the founding of Special Olympics Hellas, thousands of athletes with intellectual disabilities, along with numerous volunteers and their coaches, have been striving to contribute to a society of equal opportunities, acceptance, respect, and solidarity.