- 22 OCTOBER 2018 / Official Opening of the Specialized Care Center “La Maison des Copains”, in France, supported by SNF
On Saturday, October 20th, the Prefect and Mayor of Annot inaugurated “La Maison des Copains”, a specialized holiday retreat center for children and adults with disabilities, as well as their families.
- 21 OCTOBER 2018 / The SNF Expands its Support for Barça Foundation’s FutbolNet Methodology Programs
On Saturday, October 20th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended the General Assembly of the FC Barcelona, marking the first time in the FCB’s history that third party participants are invited to attend the Assembly proceedings. The General Assembly was attended by FCB’s BoD members, club members and players of FCB.
- 20 OCTOBER 2018 / DIALOGUES: Greek Oktoberfest
On Friday, October 19th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) organized the 11th event of its monthly series, DIALOGUES, hosting a “Greek Oktoberfest” celebration on the panoramic steps of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, in collaboration with the German Embassy in Athens.
- 19 OCTOBER 2018 / The SNF Supports the Establishment of the Pediatric Cancer Center at the SJD Children’s Hospital in Barcelona
On Thursday, October 18th, 2018, the Sant Joan de Déu (SJD) Children’s Hospital in Barcelona held an event to mark the laying of the foundation stone of the new SJD Pediatric Cancer Center.
- 19 OCTOBER 2018 / The SNF Supports Projects Worldwide for the Promotion of the German-Greek Collaboration
On October 19th, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation is organizing the 11th event of the monthly DIALOGUES series dedicated to the Greek Oktoberfest. The event will present the relationship between Greece and Germany, the customs of the two countries, the prevailing stereotypes surrounding the two nations and their citizens, focusing on landmark historical moments, which have acted as milestones for the relationship between the two European countries, and explore the basis for cooperation, now and in the future.
- 17 OCTOBER 2018 / Press Conference regarding SNFCC’s Operation Since Delivery
On Wednesday, October 17th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) held a Press Conference reporting on its activities since 2017, the year in which it was delivered by SNF to the Greek State and to the world, to date.
- 17 OCTOBER 2018 / Official Opening of the Exhibition “Age Old Cities: A Virtual Journey from Palmyra to Mosul”, Supported by SNF, at the Institut du Monde Arabe
On Tuesday, October 16th, 2018, the exhibition “Age Old Cities: A Virtual Journey from Palmyra to Mosul” at the Institut du Monde Arabe in Paris, was inaugurated by the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron.
- 17 OCTOBER 2018 / The Tällberg Foundation Announces Winners of the 2018 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize, Supported by the SNF
On, Wednesday October 17th, 2018, the Tällberg Foundation announced the winners of the 2018 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize.
- 17 OCTOBER 2018 / New York Stem Cell Foundation Hosts Annual Gala & Science Fair
On Tuesday, October 16th, 2018, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) hosted its Annual Gala & Science Fair in New York City. The event was attended by supporters of NYSCF, including representatives of the SNF.