- 06 AUGUST 2019 / 10 Years of “Routes in Marpissa”
Marpissa is one of Paros’s most beautiful villages, built amphitheatrically at the top of a small hill. It is a traditional Cycladic settlement that has retained its original island character unchanged.
- 05 AUGUST 2019 / Opening of Temporary Exhibition at the Lyceum of Greek Women of Lemnos
“A new exhibition is opening in Lemnos, for all local residents and visitors to the island who wish to get acquainted with the rich history of Greek traditional costumes.” Lyceum of Greek Women of Lemnos
- 01 AUGUST 2019 / Construction of New High School Building Begins at the Arsakeia Schools in Ioannina
The 2020-21 school year will be different, in many ways, for the high school students of the Arsakeia Schools in Ioannina.
- 01 AUGUST 2019 / August in Athens. August at the SNFCC.
The debate about whether August is a great time to be in Athens, or not, will never end.
- 31 JULY 2019 / Exceptional Bronze Age Cycladic Site Featured in New Exhibition
A mysterious cache of broken figurines. An Aegean maritime sanctuary older than known worship of gods there. Thousands of tons of marble used to transform a landform into an enormous “pyramid.”
- 30 JULY 2019 / Next Cultural Destination: Chios Music Festival
The Greek island of Chios is known for its traditional villages, the historical estate of Kampos, its distinctively flavored mastic resin and its citrus.
- 30 JULY 2019 / The Socratic Method... of Summer Arts Fun
Socrates may have corrupted the youth of Athens with philosophy, but the Socrates Sculpture Park is delighting the youth of New York with summer arts programming.
- 29 JULY 2019 / Uptown [not just] Shakespeare in the Park Wraps up 2019 Run
The summer 2019 season of Classical Theatre of Harlem’s Uptown Shakespeare in the Park wrapped up last week.
- 29 JULY 2019 / Plugging a Gap in the Education to Employment Pipeline in Southern Italy
Nearly a quarter of young people in Italy are not engaged in employment, education, or training, one of the highest rates of disengagement in the European Union.