- Since June 2016, to date, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has reached one million visitors of all ages, both from Greece and abroad, fulfilling its mission to provide a dynamic, open to all, public space.
02 MAY 2017The renovated Stavros Niarchos Foundation Parkway welcomes its first visitors through the Maryland Film FestivalThe 19th Maryland Film Festival (MdFF) begins on May 3rd and marks the MdFF’s first year in its renewed home, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Parkway.
- Discover all the athletic, educational and cultural activities organized by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- On April 27th at 19:00 the opening of the architectural exhibition “Renzo Piano Building Workshop – Piece by Piece” took place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. The exhibition is organized by the Fondazione Renzo Piano and the Renzo Piano Building Workshop, with the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- Celebrating 180 years since its establishment, the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens holds a series of cultural and scientific events that take place throughout the year. As part of the scheduled activities, on Wednesday, April 26th 2017, the Educational Institution organized an event in honor of its Donors and Benefactors.
27 APRIL 2017Ethnikos Kirikas on the Role of SNF co-President A. Dracopoulos in Greek American CommunityEthnikos Kirikas hosts an op-ed by published Mr. Antonis Diamataris focusing on the future of leadership in the Greek American community.
- On Wednesday, April 26th the Madison Square Boys & Girls Club (MSBGC), SNF grantee, hosted their annual Youth of the Year Dinner, which honors four of their most outstanding Clubhouse members.
- Running for the first time in Athens, the leading international philanthropic race No Finish Line, starts today, on Wednesday, April 26th, at 19:00, and will be held at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
25 APRIL 2017SNF Brain Insight Lecture at The Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute at Columbia University by Dr. Thomas JessellOn April 25, Columbia University Professor Thomas M. Jessell, PhD, shared his pioneering research into how the brain tells the body to move — and what happens in diseases when this process goes awry.