25 MAY 2017Internship Program at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, with the SNF supportThe open call for the Internship Program of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center that is being implemented through an exclusive grant of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is now closed.
- On Wednesday, May 24th, the Madison Square Boys and Girls Club (MSBGC) held the Groundbreaking Ceremony for their new Harlem Clubhouse in New York City.
- The National Herald in an article reports on the development of a feasibility study that the Stavros Niarchos Foundation is considering supporting as part of a potential grant to the Saint Demetrios Greek American School in Astoria.
- On Friday, June 23rd, 2017, when the Olympic Day is also celebrated, the evening race titled SNF RUN: Running into the Future will take place for the third consecutive year.
- On Friday, May 18th, the application process for the SNF Internship Program for the Fall (September to November 2017) and Winter (January to March 2018) periods has been completed.
22 MAY 2017Meeting of the SNF representatives with H.E. the President of the Hellenic Republic for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM) of WHBAOn Friday, May 19th, H. E. the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopios Pavlopoulos welcomed at the Presidential Palace representatives of the World Hellenic Biomedical Association – WHBA and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), on the occasion of the establishment of the training program, entitled Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM), implemented through a SNF grant.
- The insert magazine K of the newspaper Kathimerini hosts an interview with Daphne Matziaraki, director of the Academy Award nominated documentary “4.1 Miles”. The interview took place as part of Mrs. Matziaraki’s participation at TEDxAthens 2017, which took place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
19 MAY 2017Inauguration of the renovated Renal Transplant Unit of the General Hospital of Athens “Laiko”On Friday, May 19th, the General Hospital of Athens “Laiko” inaugurated its new Renal Transplant Unit. Through a grant, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) supported the complete redesign and renovation of the Renal Transplant Unit of “Laiko”.
- On Thursday, May 18, the New York City Police Foundation, an SNF grantee, hosted their annual gala to celebrate the achievements of the New York City Police Department.