- The exhibition "Renzo Piano Building Workshop – Piece by Piece” will open at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center on April 27th and will last until July 23rd. The exhibition showcases models of architectural projects spanning more than thirty years by the Renzo Piano Building Workshop.
- SKAI TV’s Tora daily show visits the island of Arkioi and reports, among others, on the operation of the island’s Elementary School which has been supported by the SNF.
- On Tuesday, March 21st NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital held a dedication event in honor of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Surgical Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Women’s Urgent Care Unit, both funded by the SNF.
- On Thursday, March 30th at 19:30 at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) the presentation of the photographic essay book by Yiorgis Yerolymbos, which traces the construction of the SNFCC complex designed by the architect Renzo Piano, will take place.
- On Tuesday, March 21st, the Press conference for the international philanthropic race No Finish Line took place, which will run for the first time in Athens, between April 26th-30th. The race is supported by the SNF and will be held at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- On Saturday, March 18th, the Fédération Monégasque de Rugby hosted its seventh Challenge Sainte Devote sport event in Monaco, for which the Stavros Niarchos Foundation is a lead supporter.
- On Monday, March 20th, Theater of War presented an evening of dramatic readings of Sophocles' ancient Greek plays, Ajax and Philoctetes. Actors Reg E. Cathey, Frances McDormand, David Strathairn, Kathryn Erbe performed.
20 MARCH 2017The Coronary Unit of the General Hospital of Thessaloniki “George Papanikolaou” was renovated with the support of the SNFOn Thursday March 16th, the renovated Coronary Unit of the General Hospital of Thessaloniki was inaugurated. The renovation was made possible through a grant from the SNF.
- From March 9th to March 11th, SNF Grantee University of Nice Sophia Antipolis hosted the International Conference “Ugo Foscolo: Between Italy and Greece” in Nice, France, and Ventimiglia, Italy, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.