- 12 AUGUST 2019 / Summer Camp Fun for Kids, with a Serious Mission
All children have a right to play—to express themselves, explore the world, and, most importantly to just have fun.
- 12 AUGUST 2019 / Sunitha Krishnan, Fighter of Sex Trafficking in India, Profiled in Forbes
Sunitha Krishnan, who fights sex trafficking of women and children in India as the head of the non-profit organization Prajwala, has been profiled for her work in Forbes.
- 07 AUGUST 2019 / Increasing Educational Opportunity in Nice
“Give to each the opportunity they deserve” is the motto of Institut Louis Germain, a mission they work to fulfill by offering intensive educational programs to students from underserved backgrounds. Following its success in other French cities, the program is expanding into Nice.
- 06 AUGUST 2019 / 10 Years of “Routes in Marpissa”
Marpissa is one of Paros’s most beautiful villages, built amphitheatrically at the top of a small hill. It is a traditional Cycladic settlement that has retained its original island character unchanged.
- 05 AUGUST 2019 / Opening of Temporary Exhibition at the Lyceum of Greek Women of Lemnos
“A new exhibition is opening in Lemnos, for all local residents and visitors to the island who wish to get acquainted with the rich history of Greek traditional costumes.” Lyceum of Greek Women of Lemnos
- 01 AUGUST 2019 / Construction of New High School Building Begins at the Arsakeia Schools in Ioannina
The 2020-21 school year will be different, in many ways, for the high school students of the Arsakeia Schools in Ioannina.
- 01 AUGUST 2019 / August in Athens. August at the SNFCC.
The debate about whether August is a great time to be in Athens, or not, will never end.
- 31 JULY 2019 / Exceptional Bronze Age Cycladic Site Featured in New Exhibition
A mysterious cache of broken figurines. An Aegean maritime sanctuary older than known worship of gods there. Thousands of tons of marble used to transform a landform into an enormous “pyramid.”
- 30 JULY 2019 / Next Cultural Destination: Chios Music Festival
The Greek island of Chios is known for its traditional villages, the historical estate of Kampos, its distinctively flavored mastic resin and its citrus.