- 17 December 2014 / Divanity magazine on the SNFCC
The in-house magazine of Divani Collection Hotels features an extensive article on the SNFCC.
- 16 December 2014 / The Mobile Medical Units Visit Folegandros
On December 17th , the Mobile Medical Units will visit the island of Folegandros to provide extensive medical services, free of charge, to the residents of the island, where they will remain until December 21st.
- 28 November 2014 / Inauguration of the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs at Chatham House
On November 18th, Chatham House inaugurated the Academy for Leadership in International Affairs. Her Majesty The Queen, accompanied by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, formally launched the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs.
- 27 November 2014 / Fourth SNF Brain Insight Lecture at The Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute at Columbia University
On Wednesday, December 3, at 6:30 p.m., psychologist Valerie Purdie-Vaughns from Columbia University will discuss the nexus between brain science and narrowing racial and gender disparities in professional, health, and academic settings.
- 26 November 2014 / Renovation of the Multi-purpose Hall of “Anarrotirio Pentelis”
Οn November 26th, the renovated multi-purpose hall of the Child Care Service “Anarrotirio Pentelis” was inaugurated.
- 24 November 2014 / $150 Million from the SNF and David Rockefeller Launch Major Campus Extension for The Rockefeller University
Marc Tessier-Lavigne, president of The Rockefeller University, today announced two leadership pledges of $75 million each from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and David Rockefeller to launch a major extension of the University’s campus on the East River.
- 21 November 2014 / National Herald on A.Dracopoulos’s Visit to St.Demetrios High School in Astoria
The National Herald reports on the visit of the SNF co-President, A. Dracopoulos, at the St. Demetrios High School of Astoria, where he was briefed by the school’s leadership of both the progress made, and the challenges it faces.
- 21 November 2014 / Τhe Entrepreneurship Club honors the SNF
On Thursday, November 20th, the Entrepreneurship Club presented the Stavros Niarchos Foundation with the Responsibility and Contribution Award in honor of the Foundation’s long and multifaceted social contribution in the context of the Club’s Kouros Enterpresneurship Awards.
- 20 November 2014 / Architectural Photography Lecture & Exhibition by Yiorgis Yerolymbos, at the SNFCC Visitors Center
The flow of events continues at the Visitors Center of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. This Friday, November 21st (at 18:00), the Visitors Center hosts architect and photographer Yiorgis Yerolymbos, in an event dedicated to the art and beauty of architectural photography.