- 30 AUGUST 2019 / New Choreographies are Added to the SNFCC Water Shows Starting September!
The Dancing Fountains at the Canal of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) have been in operation since July, forming a new, impressive water display, which was created thanks to the initiative and funding of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), and one that has been already enthusiastically accepted by the visitors of the SNFCC.
- 29 AUGUST 2019 / New SNF Grant to Support Citizens’ Protection in Greece
On Thursday, August 29th, the inaugural event for the opening of the renovated outdoor grounds of the educational center in Markopoulo took place.
- 29 AUGUST 2019 / DIALOGUES: Sleepless in Athens
This August, the SNF DIALOGUES stayed up late in Athens, at Mavili Square. We met at the center of Athens for a summer’s night out, in a public space that has meant a lot for generations of Athenians.
- 22 AUGUST 2019 / Theater of War Αnnounces Νew Projects
Theater of War Productions excels at taking the social issues we worry—but don’t talk—about and opening meaningful conversations on them with diverse audiences.
- 21 AUGUST 2019 / The Summer Vibes Live On All Through September at the SNFCC!
Summer may be winding down, but that doesn’t mean the good summer vibes need to vanish. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) is offering a rich program of events to help you ease back into post-summer life as smoothly as possible.
- 20 AUGUST 2019 / The World’s Leading Librarian Conference Comes to Athens
If we’re lucky, lazy August offers us a chance to slow down and immerse ourselves in the magic of books.
- 20 AUGUST 2019 / A Νew International Exchange Opportunity for Greek Students
Education is one of the four primary pillars of SNF’s grant-making activity, of which a particular focus is promoting international collaboration, knowledge-sharing, and exchange of ideas.
- 20 AUGUST 2019 / UMass Amherst Students Hone Skills at CSIS Journalism Bootcamp
Students from University of Massachusetts Amherst have embarked on an intensive journey into the world of international affairs journalism, with the experts at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) as their guides.
- 13 AUGUST 2019 / Culture Pass Gives 70,000 New Yorkers Free Access to Cultural Organizations in its First Year
The New York City Culture Pass—a collaborative effort between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), the Revson Foundation, and New York City’s three library systems—provides city residents with a library card free access to more than 50 cultural institutions, including the American Museum of Natural History, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Museum of Modern Art.